Hardware Ps vita Bricked???

Yaboku

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So today i was trying to play my psvita but i just got s black screen i tried safe mode i can only update system firmware can anyone help me solve this issue

JamesSmith4263

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this happend to me to exept i cant go past the update software it just pops up with error C0-11024-8 and it wont boot properly i realy want to fix this but i cant

ILuvGames

The Avatar-less One
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
this happend to me to exept i cant go past the update software it just pops up with error C0-11024-8 and it wont boot properly i realy want to fix this but i cant

You might get more attention/help if you made a seperate thread. That's a connection error either server side (Sony's) or your side. Have you tried updating while near your router? If not, try that as wifi on the Vita can be a bit fussy as far as signal strength is concerned. If that doesn't work try updating by PC as per Sony's instructions. You can get whatever firmware you need from the complete official/normal firmwares section here https://darthsternie.net/ps-vita-firmwares/

Bear in mind that you cannot downgrade to a lower firmware version than the one you had unless you have a working CFW running.

Last edited by ILuvGames,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head