Hardware PS Vita: $50 Credit on Amazon

Inuuto

Enigmatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my friend wants to buy a PS Vita but is hesitating because of E3. He thinks that there'll be a second generation Vita or a price cut for the Vita. However, Amazon has this amazing deal where you'll get $50 Amazon credit with the purchase of a new PS Vita Wifi/Wifi+3G Bundle. That's a free 16 GB Memory card or two new free games, Need for Speed: Most Wanted and Rayman Origins. What do you think he should do?

macmanhigh

THC = Truly High Caliber
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aahhh good things come to those that wait....unlike us Idiots that buy the System when it comes out and get Wallet Gouged ~_~

Its a must if u waana get a Vita besides getting the "Premium" version u get 16GB,2x Free Games and $50 Amazon moola :) sounds like a dream for anyone......

Inuuto

Enigmatic
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I meant that he can use the $50 Amazon credit to buy a 16 GB memory card or 2 new games for free. Do you still thinks it's worth it?

rafferty_shaun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How long is the Amazon deal running for? If it's on for a while he could just wait for E3 to see if there any new console iterations it's right around the corner so it's a matter of dates.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Note if anyone is interested, I'm offering $250 worth of Amazon US Gift Codes for sale (around ~$200). I live in the UK, so they're pretty much useless to me unless I want to pay a fortune in shipping costs and import taxes. With my codes and this deal, you could potentially get your Vita brand new for the equivalent of ~$150.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1