PS Vita: $50 Credit on Amazon

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Inuuto, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Inuuto
    OP

Inuuto Enigmatic

Feb 2, 2010
    United States
    Undernet
    So my friend wants to buy a PS Vita but is hesitating because of E3. He thinks that there'll be a second generation Vita or a price cut for the Vita. However, Amazon has this amazing deal where you'll get $50 Amazon credit with the purchase of a new PS Vita Wifi/Wifi+3G Bundle. That's a free 16 GB Memory card or two new free games, Need for Speed: Most Wanted and Rayman Origins. What do you think he should do?

2. macmanhigh

macmanhigh THC = Truly High Caliber

Banned
    Mar 29, 2012
    United States
    BuddsVille,CA
    Aahhh good things come to those that wait....unlike us Idiots that buy the System when it comes out and get Wallet Gouged ~_~

Its a must if u waana get a Vita besides getting the "Premium" version u get 16GB,2x Free Games and $50 Amazon moola :) sounds like a dream for anyone......

3. Inuuto
    OP

Inuuto Enigmatic

Feb 2, 2010
    United States
    Undernet
    I meant that he can use the $50 Amazon credit to buy a 16 GB memory card or 2 new games for free. Do you still thinks it's worth it?

4. rafferty_shaun

rafferty_shaun Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    How long is the Amazon deal running for? If it's on for a while he could just wait for E3 to see if there any new console iterations it's right around the corner so it's a matter of dates.

5. Inuuto
    OP

Inuuto Enigmatic

Feb 2, 2010
    United States
    Undernet
    The deal runs until June 8. Short of the E3. That's what I call smart business.

6. McHaggis

McHaggis Fackin' Troller

Oct 24, 2008
    Note if anyone is interested, I'm offering $250 worth of Amazon US Gift Codes for sale (around ~$200). I live in the UK, so they're pretty much useless to me unless I want to pay a fortune in shipping costs and import taxes. With my codes and this deal, you could potentially get your Vita brand new for the equivalent of ~$150.