Hacking PS Vita 3.73 Downgrading to 3.65. It got bricked, help?

BigDaddyWeaves

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@hadorean If you have a PS3 I was able to recover from a soft brick by updating through my PS3 internet connection...just updated to 3.73 and then downloaded properly. I got the brick from an SD2Vita mistake,
but if this helps at all I hope it does. Good luck! That's really the only advice I can give from my experiences.

SPOTTER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEED HELP 3.73 DOWNGRADED TO 3.60 I HAD AUTO PLUGIN APP AND MODURA 1.1 INSTEAD OF 2.2. FIRST TIME DOING THIS SO I GUESS IM IN SOFT BRICK. SAFE MODE 1-4 GREYED OUT. IM IN SYSTEM UPDATE LOOP. ANYWAY OUT OF THIS LOOP?? ERROR CODE POPS UP TRIED USING SUM METHOD I SEEN ON HERE

bigstone

Trophies
XP
Country
France
i have the same problem..i tried to reinstall firmware with a ps3 but dont work
ps vita in recovery mode still blocked on """please wait""
and it is the same when i use qcma

magee15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@SPOTTER and @bigstone This same exact thing happened to me 4 days ago. During the system restart of downgrading from 3.73 to 3.68 with modoru my Vita "bricked" apparently. The only screen that would come up was the green screen of the "System Update" and an Error Message of c2-6562-9. Since this has happened I am only getting option #5 in Safe Mode ( Update System Software). I do not own a PS3 any longer. I had just purchased this Vita to hack so I am going to attempt to update the firmware to 3.70 via the sd2vita card myself. If anyone has any tips or know of a good tutorial, I would love the help. I've been doing this awhile but was unaware it would brick with the 3.73 patch. Thank you in advance! - M

boyyongsaddnesst

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i have same problem maybe that solution is waiting update new 3.74
or buy new psvita henkaku full
or use memory card adapter and reupdate system maybe
i need try this but still no have adapter memory card

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

maybe we need buy memory adapter psp2sd
for reupdate the sistem to 3.73 agains
or buy new T.T maybe

Tyrannikcs

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Like so many others, I tried to make the Hencore2 mod, I was downgrading, but something went wrong, and when I try to restart I always find myself with the black screen. I tried using QCMA as you suggested with old posts, and I get an error, with code C3-3822-5. I then tried to create the psp2updatelist.xml file, I put my region, that is EU (the psvita serial number is PCH-1004), but the error code continues to come out. How can I do? Thanks in advance

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)