PS Jailbreak - The first PS3 Modchip

Aman27deep

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
India
Well I for one will buy a PS3, but i have patience, i'll wait 6 months and see what develops
tongue.gif
I dont want a console with 1-2 games, i want 50+ *pirate coughs and runs away*

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
Crazzy1 said:
So... this allows homebrew too?
Right?
Yes.
mellow.gif

Do you think this will come with the NTFS or whatever it is so that it can backup files that are larger then 4 gig..my only concern about this thing is that some games will be able to be backed up while others wont be able to..such as games coming out a month from now, two months from now. I want to be sure that all of the games that I want to back up will be able to be backed up..other then that I am very excited to buy this thing

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lakerfanalways said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Crazzy1 said:
Right?
Yes.
mellow.gif

Do you think this will come with the NTFS or whatever it is so that it can backup files that are larger then 4 gig..my only concern about this thing is that some games will be able to be backed up while others wont be able to..such as games coming out a month from now, two months from now. I want to be sure that all of the games that I want to back up will be able to be backed up..other then that I am very excited to buy this thing

I think it was said somewhere that they were working on ntfs support.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
smash_brew said:
Lakerfanalways said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Crazzy1 said:
Right?
Yes.
mellow.gif

Ok good, I want it so that ALL games will be able to be backed up and not just the ones that are less then 4 gig..hopefully by the time this thing is released it will support that

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lakerfanalways said:
smash_brew said:
Lakerfanalways said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Crazzy1 said:
Right?
Yes.
mellow.gif

Ok good, I want it so that ALL games will be able to be backed up and not just the ones that are less then 4 gig..hopefully by the time this thing is released it will support that

You'll still be able to backup games with files over 4gb, but you'll have to save them to the ps3 hdd instead of an external one.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You'll still be able to backup games with files over 4gb, but you'll have to save them to the ps3 hdd instead of an external one.
[/quote]

Yeah the thing is, I would have no clue when I am putting in a game if that game needs to be burned on the hdd or can be put on an external drive..for me that is the main concern..because I am assuming that ALL games, both present and future games will be able to be backed up, but if some can be backed up on external and some cant thats an issue for me..My ps3 is only a 20 gig one, I prefer just backing up everything to an external drive, in fact right now I am researching which external drive to get(Is Seagate good?) I dont mind if it takes 20 seconds to load a game from the external drive, Im patient, it would just be great to have all of these games

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lakerfanalways said:
Yeah the thing is, I would have no clue when I am putting in a game if that game needs to be burned on the hdd or can be put on an external drive..for me that is the main concern..because I am assuming that ALL games, both present and future games will be able to be backed up, but if some can be backed up on external and some cant thats an issue for me..My ps3 is only a 20 gig one, I prefer just backing up everything to an external drive, in fact right now I am researching which external drive to get(Is Seagate good?) I dont mind if it takes 20 seconds to load a game from the external drive, Im patient, it would just be great to have all of these games

Then you wait. Just like every other USB loader that has been released, a compatibility chart will go up at some point. These things take time. People are way too spoiled on the Wii/NDS that they complete forget how things always start out slowly and will develop over time.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jiggah said:
Lakerfanalways said:

Then you wait. Just like every other USB loader that has been released, a compatibility chart will go up at some point. These things take time. People are way too spoiled on the Wii/NDS that they complete forget how things always start out slowly and will develop over time.

I am going to wait a few days after release to see what others say. If they are indeed working on a fix for that, and its confirmed I will purchase it

celticone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lakerfanalways said:
Jiggah said:
Lakerfanalways said:

I am going to wait a few days after release to see what others say. If they are indeed working on a fix for that, and its confirmed I will purchase it

I whole few days, you like to take your time I see.

Lakerfanalways

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
celticone said:
Lakerfanalways said:
Jiggah said:
Lakerfanalways said:

Well I don't want to throw away money..I want to make sure that it works..never bought one of these things before so I want to be sure it works

celticone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Lakerfanalways said:
celticone said:
Lakerfanalways said:
Jiggah said:
Lakerfanalways said:

Well I don't want to throw away money..I want to make sure that it works..never bought one of these things before so I want to be sure it works

I was just kidding
biggrin.gif
It took months for the Wii HDD problems to be ironed out, a few days won't make much differnece, I'd wait a while before spending your cash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1