Hacking ProxSwitch

Ac_K

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, I'm glad to bring you a little proxy tool.

29wppud.png

v0.1
- Initial Release

v0.2
- Add a Spoof of User Agent. For more see: https://udger.com/resources/ua-list and copy/paste string in the box.
- Add a WebKit Switch PoC by LiveOverflow. Use at your own risk!

dp7rqe.png

ProxSwitch v0.2 by Ac_K
.NET Framework 4.6.1
------------------------

Go to the setting of your Switch wifi connection and set up a proxy with the informations in ProxSwitch. After that, connect to the network, it will ask for a registration, validate and...
Enjoy!
Sometimes the Switch web browser ask for confirm the certificate, said yes.
Don't forget to remove the proxy on your wifi connection when you have finished.

About the Qihoo false positive on VirusTotal.com:
http://www.tomsguide.com/us/qihoo-cheat-accusations,news-20867.html

Credits :
---------
- Titanium Web Proxy by justcoding121
- Webkit Switch PoC by LiveOverflow

v0.1
----
- Initial Release

v0.2
----
- Add a Spoof of User Agent. For more see: https://udger.com/resources/ua-list and copy/paste string in the box.
- Add a WebKit Switch PoC by LiveOverflow. Use at your own risk!

You are free to ask for ideas, bugs or anything else ;) Thanks.

Download v0.2
Download v0.1

Last edited by Ac_K,

Ac_K

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Joom

 ❤❤❤
Trophies
Website
mogbox.net
XP
Country
United States
VirusTotal reports one "Malware Gen" in there but not sure if false positive or not... I rather trust one detection over several "Okays".
https://www.virustotal.com/de/file/...84016cd36cee332937302ac6/analysis/1489240480/
It's a false positive. Note the "HEUR" signature. This stands for "heuristic", which just means that the application possibly behaves in the same way certain malware does. I seriously wish people would start doing their own research, though. VirusTotal is incredibly inaccurate. Since it's a .Net application you can use Reflector to drudge through the code or you can setup Cuckoo Sandbox and get an actual analysis.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does this mess with the certs, Fiddler can redirect with one Autoresponder line and it handles certs fine. also, I cannot get to my local Plex server with this. I think it attached to one the virtual NICs I have since the IP address is wrong (also there is a typo, it says ip adress)

Fast.com SpeedTest is broken using this
Spoofing user-agent to see the normal Google.com page works now since it can spoof user-agent for SSL pages.
YouTube video playback is broken, this is one big thing I have working with the Fidder Browse Anywhere method I wrote a tutorial for.

Last edited by driverdis,

Marxally

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Tried loading a game I did in Construct 2 using HTML5.
I tried by loading it from a website (Itch.io and BitBalloon) and tried it loading from the Web folder using the index.html option.

In both cases, I just got a little square where the game should be. Let's hope that this exploit doesn't get fixed and ProxSwitch keeps expanding.

Last edited by Marxally,

dpad_5678

Ape weak on own. Ape strong in unity.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is really cool. Could you add a feature (checkbox, probably) to disable the proxy altogether? I don't mean stopping it, for say. I mean letting the Switch access the correct URL's for normal operation when said checkbox is ticked. Stopping the proxy will prevent the Switch from connecting at all. This is so we don't have to keep going back into our WiFi settings and adding/removing the proxy.

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm assuming youtube videos dont play with this? When I try to it just says "This video cannot be played." and it fails when I try to use that PoC thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi:
    sounds like normal sibilings
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I hate @BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    we planned on only having 1 cat, but my mom found the younger one as a kitten in our hay
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hate the conspiracy theorist rabbit man (not saying his name, because again, speak of the devil, and he shall appear)
    bunny man go brr
    what's the conspiracy?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    quite a few i believe
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    well, i'm going to bed now, see yall tomorrow
    good night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    9/11 is a religion
    +1
    I might head to bed too, i've been awake for too long now
    that message goes crazy
    the attack on pearl harbor was a myth
    alright, I'll take my leave
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty Night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Are you a alcoholic
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maaaaybe. And it would be An Alcoholic
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That would be many alcoholics
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I almost bought a nice rifle/shotgun safe today, but the dumbass selling it lost the key and combination, like how can you advertise selling a safe without a key or combo. Wasted my time going to look at it.
  • wolffangalchemist @ wolffangalchemist:
    @K3Nv2, i realy need to get good at bga work, i want to know if that 8gb or ram adds any real benefits.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Seeing someone wearing those black or white gloves while messing with game devices, always bugs me.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah just let blood on the device
    @BigOnYa i just don't wear gloves. they break
    out my eczema.
    +1
    that why i can't work in a deli, i looked like a burn victim when i wirked at publix in the deli.
    wolffangalchemist @ wolffangalchemist: that why i can't work in a deli, i looked like a burn victim when i wirked at publix in the deli.