• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Provincial election in Quebec : october 2022

Which party will youvote for

• Liberals party (plq)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quebec party (pq)

• Coalition of the future of quebec (caq)

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Solidarity Quebec (qs)

• Conservative party (pcq)

• None of the five main parties/other

• I won't vote

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello,

This year is an election year in Quebec
I'd like to know who you'd vote for :)

Here's a brieve descriptive of some party :

Plq, they are federalist, pro immigration, very liked by most immigrant. They are very much a traditionnalist party

Pq, independantist, they want to separate the Province from the rest of the canada
They are mid-leftist

Caq, nationalist, one of their main goal is toward economy and education. They also want to reduce the amount of immigrants Quebec will welcome every year but take better care of them
They are mid-rightist

Qs, independantist, they want a Quebec where most of services will be free, aka paid with out taxes. This would includes electricity, public transport and internet
They are leftist

Pcq, federalist, i don't know much about them except they are "anti-conformist".
They are rightist

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)