Masoud_5april

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Hi,
Currently, I have a Kosmos installed on my switch and I'm using EMUMMC to boot up my switch with Pegascape. Last time for updating Kosmos I removed all the files inside my SD and replaced the files with the new one but my EMUMMC got broken and I forced to setup it again. Now I'm trying to update the Kosmos to the latest version. It seems that the built-in tool (Kosmos Updater) doesn't work. (It always download the new version and nothing happens). Anyway, I downloaded the Kosmos files and it has many folders inside it. Do I need to just copy and replace the files inside my SD? But I think this way is not clean as old files might persist. So which folders need to be replaced so I can delete them first and then copy it from the new one.
Thanks.

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Simply remove all folder on your sd card which are in the .zip. Maybe you have added some homebrew apps, if so you need to copy them to the new switch folder. If you have a special hekate ipl ini file you might also keep it or edit the new one. In the new atmosphere folder replace the reboot to paylod bin with the one you like. Don't forget to get the latest sigpatches for 9.0.0.

Masoud_5april

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
Simply remove all folder on your sd card which are in the .zip. Maybe you have added some homebrew apps, if so you need to copy them to the new switch folder. If you have a special hekate ipl ini file you might also keep it or edit the new one. In the new atmosphere folder replace the reboot to paylod bin with the one you like. Don't forget to get the latest sigpatches for 9.0.0.
Thanks. What is sigpatches? Do I need them if I use EMUMMC?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1