Hacking Proper NDS card?

TaruDev_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So I'm working on a game for the DS, I do have a R4 but, I would like to have a proper card to put in a box and more. The problem is, I can't find any information online on how to burn a DS card or custom card that's not a flashcard. But yet there are lots of fake DS games, and I even think some guy sold Another Super Mario 3D cards once. How did they do this. I could just get a flashcard and switch the shell but that's pretty dumb. (sorry if this is oftopic I thought this was the most fitting, + sorry for bad grammer.)

Reactions: Megaus

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you used a flash cart it would no longer be a Rom as the game or app could be written over. Maybe the tools needed are either too expensive or not normally in consumer hands. I'm just guessing though. I think when the sd2vita was built it was done in a factory but soldered together manually.

Reactions: Megaus

TaruDev_

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmm, is there a way to make a flash card auto boot into a rom? I could just dump the rom on one and auto load it when used.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure, but here's my nds card with supercard dstwo. boot.nds might be replaceable with an actual rom, but I'm not sure:

upload_2020-10-11_11-1-9.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay