Homebrew Question prompts to link a nintendo acc

Madlad0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
so a lot of switch games that have multiplayer will prob now add a sign in prompt to play local multiplayer or even lan is there a way to disable that prompt? people made a kip so you can use lan on local wireless games but that doesnt work on stardew valley since you need a acc linked some people havent dont that and dont want a ban so can someone make a app so you can disable them or does it already exist?

ReikaRin

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
so a lot of switch games that have multiplayer will prob now add a sign in prompt to play local multiplayer or even lan is there a way to disable that prompt? people made a kip so you can use lan on local wireless games but that doesnt work on stardew valley since you need a acc linked some people havent dont that and dont want a ban so can someone make a app so you can disable them or does it already exist?

i think it possible, maybe in kips form, to spoof linked account
you can transfer linked account to another console without connecting to internet

Madlad0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i think it possible, maybe in kips form, to spoof linked account
you can transfer linked account to another console without connecting to internet
how can you transfer em does it update you to the latest firmware when you do so or does it burn fuses?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

you transfer some file from nand backup with linked account to your nand backup
oh thats gonna be a pain in the ass to do i hope someone can simplefy this by making an app to manually install em or a app to dismiss the prompts

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!