Gaming Project X looks amazing

grossaffe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, i didn't like the feeling of how fighting is kinda automated and you just move and the character keeps attacking. Of course, I still didn't go as far as the tutorial level yet because of my limited time, but I'm planning to play it again before judging it completely. And with the awesomeness of this game, I'm hooked even if it's the same gameplay ^_^
You won't notice the auto-attack when you really get into the game. It's the arts and talent arts that are the brunt of the battle system, combined with chain attacks and foresight. I certainly had my reservations about the battle system going in as I wanted it to be more action oriented, but instead I grew to enjoy the system they had in place. Made battles a bit more than button mashing. I feel like I probably would not have enjoyed the game as much if the battles were more in the vein of Monster Hunter (which is a good game in it's own right) even though that kind of battle system would have drawn more interest from me going in.

As for X, I'm really looking forward to it because I was blown away by Xenoblade Chronicles. That game has made be go back and give older JRPGs a chance.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So was the entire trailer Real Time In game Footage or was there PreRendering there as well

The battles/mech flying were in real time as they had a visible HUD.

I'm throwing money at my laptop, but the game ain't coming to me!! ;O;

Seriously this game looks amazing and I am going to buy it when it comes out!

I should develop a USB device that allows money to be sent to a company, like a fax machine.

D

Deleted_171835

This is the one game that will justify my Wii U purchase.

x03l8bit.gif

datcolor0szbf.gif

looks soooo good.

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The fact that early WiiU games are comparable to later 360/PS3 games shouldn't make anyone wonder if the console is as powerful as them.

Exactly. I hope someone hacks EA's servers and spams images from this game with a message saying: "What was wrong with the Wii U again?"

What a great looking game, and open world, what, with this and Zelda, how am i suppose to resist making a WiiU purchase?

One does not simply ignore Nintendo's enticing consoles and games. Assimilate to Nintendo. One of us. One of us. :rofl2:

Reactions: drakkenshire

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fine :lol:

Sorry, what? I think I missed the "funny" part. Could you elaborate on why it was funny? Because an honest-to-goodness RPG is being made exclusive for the Wii U?
Humor FAIL
I think your punchline is showing.

It's just his hard attempt at trying be funny, while making it sound like a TV advertisement.

As he says, "Dry humor."

macmanhigh

THC = Truly High Caliber
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously as they say the Proof is in the Pudding and mmmmmmm that looks Fudgy :yayu: Just look at Resident Evil 4,Last Story,Pandoras Tower and XenoBlade and tell me these Developers aint trying hard enough Really.......Long Live Nintendo

97c619b9220928cc77f70640ad40446a.jpg

Reactions: drakkenshire

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game looks like a mix of Monster Hunter Tri and Zone of the Enders, with a little bit of Transformers thrown in for good measure.

Might be awesome, might be bad... lol

All that being said, I would gamble on this game and pick it up at launch.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
If this doesn't convince people of the Wii U's GPU potential, I don't know what will :P
you watch peeps will find something to bitch and moan about it like how it doesn't look close to as good as FF or the grass looks fake or the rocks don 't have enough textures on them :creep:

how am i suppose to resist making a WiiU purchase?
easy you don't resist :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill