Not open for further replies.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
wow, it's great project. i'm waiting it since a years ago. your translation is really good. i can't wait to play Toukiden Kiwami with your translation:). If u don't mind, can you share it with me?
Sure. Do not worry. (゚∀゚)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, but my country is... well, I can't say those words, then leave it like that.

You have more then rights to do it, everyone working in this needs the motivation and we need to provide you feedback with all we can, also the people who come here and share their opinion are fans and want to play the game with your patch, we want it very very much.
Ya! Thank you for understanding what I think. I just do not want some people doing nothing to get it so easy without any thanks or comments. For example, when traveling by train, one person gives way to you, but you just sit down without thanks or doing anything. I really do not like it. It seems simple, but that was a great encouragement to me. Ya ~~~ I'm just an example. ( ̄▽ ̄)

I've read all your comments & i can't believe you're a hackergirl!? :o it's just amazing. (dream girl for gamers :v)
anyway i'm playing this game on my psp & have done the story, now on ultimate rank. i can't read kanji so well, so translated mitama skills & material will be big help. Ganbatte senpai! i'm waiting for this perfect patch too hehe. Sorry bad english (i'm from Indonesia, yoroshiku tanomimasu!) :)

Haha! Thank you very much!
Domo, arigatou gozaimasu!! (≧▽≦)

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ya! Thank you for understanding what I think. I just do not want some people doing nothing to get it so easy without any thanks or comments. For example, when traveling by train, one person gives way to you, but you just sit down without thanks or doing anything. I really do not like it. It seems simple, but that was a great encouragement to me. Ya ~~~ I'm just an example. ( ̄▽ ̄)
That's also unfair, a little of respect and thanks does not kill anyone.

Reactions: Shaski and QuynhAnh

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Etou, Malckyor-kun.
Oh! You do not need to like that much, because I am sure you will have this patch.
Ps: Of course that's when you really like it LOL ~~~ (゚∀゚)
I'm not doing this for the patch, I'm not worried about it and I offered my help, I dind't mention anything about to get the patch first, or be the first to play it. I think you'll get a lot of notifications about that. Sorry, but it's funny.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I didn't know about this project! All the best for your work on it :)
Ya! Thank you. I also think it is not popular. (´▽`*)

I'm not doing this for the patch, I'm not worried about it and I offered my help, I dind't mention anything about to get the patch first, or be the first to play it. I think you'll get a lot of notifications about that. Sorry, but it's funny.
Oh......
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome....~~~
(≧▽≦)

D

Deleted User

Well, I saw the previous patch but I read it had crashes and bugs, so I decided not to play it (it's not like I'm without games, lol!) ^_^ I didn't know someone else was working on it to make it better.

Last edited by ,
Reactions: J09 and QuynhAnh

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Well, I saw the previous patch but I read it had crashes and bugs, so I decided not to play it (it's not like I'm without games, lol!) ^_^ I didn't know someone else was working on it to make it better.
Haha! My patch will not have a bug, so do not worry about it.
Ps: I also do not like game has bug~~~ (゚∀゚)

Oh! Thank you for supporting me,
RifaldoRubizandri -kun (≧▽≦)

RifaldoRubizandri

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Note: I will not share this patch publicly. If you want to have it please like all my comments in this thread, and follow me, then please inbox for me. When it's released, I will inbox it directly to you.

Why do I have to do this? Because I do not want it to fall into the hands of those who do not respect the efforts and efforts more of those who made this patch. You may not be able to help me hack or test it, but you may like or leave a few lines of comment, which may seem simple but it gives me more motivation.
I really do not want people who I do not know have it simple, just visit the page and download it without saying anything.

That may be a selfish request. But remember, to make a patch is not simple, it takes a lot of effort. So I just want to share it with those who really deserve it.
_(._.)_

After seeing this comment I was surprised, I think this patch will be shared publicly but I think this seems better than nothing.
at least you make people aware to thank you, because usually people after getting what they want they will forget to thank the people who contributed.
Looks like me LOL~:ha::ha:
But I LOVE YOU so much :*B-):ha:

Last edited by RifaldoRubizandri,

TheoHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hmm just my opinion, i think there is so many good psp jrpg need to be translated such like:
phantasy star portable 2 infinity, fairy tail portable guild 2, suikoden tsumugareshi, GE2, frontier gate boost+, lord of apocalypse, nanodiver, toriko gourmet 2, rezel cross, fate/extra ccc, yakuza, kenka bancho series, senritsu no stratus etc.
anything else? hahaha

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
After seeing this comment I was surprised, I think this patch will be shared publicly but I think this seems better than nothing.
at least you make people aware to thank you, because usually people after getting what they want they will forget to thank the people who contributed.
Looks like me LOL~:ha::ha:
But I LOVE YOU so much :*B-):ha:
Haha~~ Thank you!
Ps: I think my notes start to work.
(´▽`*)

FerdianMatovani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hmm just my opinion, i think there is so many good psp jrpg need to be translated such like:
phantasy star portable 2 infinity, fairy tail portable guild 2, suikoden tsumugareshi, GE2, frontier gate boost+, lord of apocalypse, nanodiver, toriko gourmet 2, rezel cross, fate/extra ccc, yakuza, kenka bancho series, senritsu no stratus etc.
anything else? hahaha

don't forget add god eater 2:lol:

Reactions: QuynhAnh

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
how to send a message to you? i was try to find it.
how to send a message to you? i was try to find it.
Please click on my avatar. Then click Send PM. (´▽`*)
Ps: Do not worry too much I always keep a list of people I will share it with. (゚∀゚)

anything else? hahaha
Stein;s Gate, Chao;s Head, Anohana...
I love visual npvel game. Lol~ (≧▽≦)

don't forget add god eater 2:lol:
Yeah! GE2 = God Eater 2 . ~~ Lol

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
hoo i didn't know anohana has psp game :o as long the kanji is not too hard it's fine i will play it.
Oh! You should play it right away. Haha ~~~ (゚∀゚)
Ps: But it will be boring if you really do not like novel games, and limited language. ( ̄▽ ̄)

TheoHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
i like vc game as long i know the title & has good plot haha.
btw zettai zetsumei toshi 3 (japan disaster survival game) that game is beautiful, i've heard some member here making translation project but abandon it.

Reactions: QuynhAnh

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
i like vc game as long i know the title & has good plot haha.
btw zettai zetsumei toshi 3 (japan disaster survival game) that game is beautiful, i've heard some member here making translation project but abandon it.
Thank you for sharing it. But I still think that a game action has no skills, items, and missions. It will not be too difficult to play.
Ps: Opening is really cool, A broken world is just for him and her ... Omg is so romantic. (≧▽≦)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1