OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
whoooaa awesome
Lol~ Thank (´▽`*)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I made an account for the sole purpose of showing my appreciation to you for working on this passion project. It's been awesome to see the progress you've made. Although the story won't be fully translated, it will still be a very impressive work in my book.
I'm sorry to hear about your health issue, I personally don't mind some delays if it means you can focus on recovery.
Keep up the good work!
Yeah! Thank guy!! (゚∀゚)

Sticking myself here just in-case the patch is done. Keep it up!
( ̄▽ ̄)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yahaloo~~
Update new screen (゚∀゚)

2.jpg
9.jpg

11.jpg
6.jpg

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The least I can do, my friends who like this game and the Steins;Gate will surely like it and since I already told them about your project, they are willing to play both as such as myself!

Remember to get some rest Hoai-san, don't overdo it.

Reactions: QuynhAnh

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The least I can do, my friends who like this game and the Steins;Gate will surely like it and since I already told them about your project, they are willing to play both as such as myself!

Remember to get some rest Hoai-san, don't overdo it.
Ya~~
Thank you! (*‘∀‘)
But, please call me Trung-senpai. "Senpai" sounds cooler.

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Funny but yeah Trung-senpai, I don't know why but in my thought of saying it sounds like a girl, must be because 90% of the animes the girls are saying it almost non-stop?

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So I'm right to assume you're a hacker girl, that's cool. I would like to hack to, but since I'm not able to do it, I'll just be here testing the games.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So I'm right to assume you're a hacker girl, that's cool. I would like to hack to, but since I'm not able to do it, I'll just be here testing the games.

Ya! I'm also tired of testing. I'm pretty careful, I always have to scan every line of text. Do not think that the test only play. For example, I just had to test 1800 weapons including description, sciript and crash ... Omg! Kill me please. (;゚Д゚)

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ya! I'm also tired of testing. I'm pretty careful, I always have to scan every line of text. Do not think that the test only play. For example, I just had to test 1800 weapons including description, sciript and crash ... Omg! Kill me please. (;゚Д゚)
As I said to you, I can help you with that whenever you want, since I have the PSP, I'm just working on my thread and now I'm also testing the Danganronpa 2 translation backported.

And yeah, I'm checking everything, taking screenshots, making notes, whatever I can do to help and provide the maximum feedback that I can.

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
As I said to you, I can help you with that whenever you want, since I have the PSP, I'm just working on my thread and now I'm also testing the Danganronpa 2 translation backported.

And yeah, I'm checking everything, taking screenshots, making notes, whatever I can do to help and provide the maximum feedback that I can.
I will think about that. Because my computer does not have internet, using my phone to upload it is very difficult because it is very weak. (;´∀`)

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I know how it is, I have internet only now and it is not so fast, it's only 5mb, so it takes some time to download and upload takes almost forever.

I'll be glad to help you if whatever I can!

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I know how it is, I have internet only now and it is not so fast, it's only 5mb, so it takes some time to download and upload takes almost forever.

I'll be glad to help you if whatever I can!
I think so. Why they do not give free internet. The world needs them now. For example, when you stray in the forest .... Omg wifi ???? (;´∀`)

HoaiTrung97

Hikikomori-Senpai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Note: I will not share this patch publicly. If you want to have it please like all my comments in this thread, and follow me, then please inbox for me. When it's released, I will inbox it directly to you.

Why do I have to do this? Because I do not want it to fall into the hands of those who do not respect the efforts and efforts more of those who made this patch. You may not be able to help me hack or test it, but you may like or leave a few lines of comment, which may seem simple but it gives me more motivation.
I really do not want people who I do not know have it simple, just visit the page and download it without saying anything.

That may be a selfish request. But remember, to make a patch is not simple, it takes a lot of effort. So I just want to share it with those who really deserve it.
_(._.)_

owengque

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Anou owengque-kun, thank you for supporting me. I am sure when i finish the patch you will be the first to have it. (^_-)-☆
Thank you very much, I really appreciate your work, and help you report if there are errors that I found and I know that doing it is not easy, but in doing so, I will continue to support your hard work. thank you..

Last edited by owengque,

FerdianMatovani

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
wow, it's great project. i'm waiting it since a years ago. your translation is really good. i can't wait to play Toukiden Kiwami with your translation:). If u don't mind, can you share it with me?

Malckyor

The One and Only!
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I think so. Why they do not give free internet. The world needs them now. For example, when you stray in the forest .... Omg wifi ???? (;´∀`)
Yeah, but my country is... well, I can't say those words, then leave it like that.

Note: I will not share this patch publicly. If you want to have it please like all my comments in this thread, and follow me, then please inbox for me. When it's released, I will inbox it directly to you.

Why do I have to do this? Because I do not want it to fall into the hands of those who do not respect the efforts and efforts more of those who made this patch. You may not be able to help me hack or test it, but you may like or leave a few lines of comment, which may seem simple but it gives me more motivation.
I really do not want people who I do not know have it simple, just visit the page and download it without saying anything.

That may be a selfish request. But remember, to make a patch is not simple, it takes a lot of effort. So I just want to share it with those who really deserve it.
_(._.)_
You have more then rights to do it, everyone working in this needs the motivation and we need to provide you feedback with all we can, also the people who come here and share their opinion are fans and want to play the game with your patch, we want it very very much.

Reactions: Zhyruz and QuynhAnh

TheoHunter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I've read all your comments & i can't believe you're a hackergirl!? :o it's just amazing. (dream girl for gamers :v)
anyway i'm playing this game on my psp & have done the story, now on ultimate rank. i can't read kanji so well, so translated mitama skills & material will be big help. Ganbatte senpai! i'm waiting for this perfect patch too hehe. Sorry bad english (i'm from Indonesia, yoroshiku tanomimasu!) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    20 some years later crash bandicoot still pisses me off
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: peepee