Not open for further replies.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Q:What is Project Dumped Wiiware?

A:Project Dumped Wiiware is a non-profit organzation that have a point of views to get users, wiiware that are not dumped yet within about two weeks. Our missions is to get almost all wiiware that are not dumped by others users.

INTRO
Project Dumped Wiiware is at your services! When wiiware aren't dumped for about two weeks, we will try to get those dumped. We have organize this thread into Intro, Points, Games Dumped, and FAQ. We, the Project Dumped Wiiware want Gamers and Wii fans to enjoy the full extention of Nintendo Wii.

unDumped Wiiware Games
How do we get which one to be dumped? Our system is very simple. We'll list the games that are not dumped and will have a vote. Which one get the higher percentage wins. Sometimes we will get a different certain amount of number of wiiware we will dump. We'll have a small summary and details about each games.

Rules about voting
MUST READ BEFORE VOTING!

This is a serious project that must not have a foul. Please vote truthfully, because we want your opion. Please only vote one games each week.

Current Undumped Wiiware Games:
Wiiwares acepting: 2-4
Last Updated: August 2nd, 2008

QUOTE said:
Pirate: The Key of Dream[ 0 Votes ]

Developer(s): Oxygen Games
Mii Support: No
WiiConnect24: No
Wi-Fi Connection: No
Pay & Play: No

Genre(s): Shoot 'em up
Mode(s): Single-player, Multiplayer
Input methods: Wii Remote and Nunchuk

Japan Release Date: Not released
Europe Release Date: July 18, 2008
US Release Date: July 21, 2008

Gameplay:
The plot sees players, in the role of a navy captain, sent undercover in the Caribbean to retrieve an artifact known as "The Key of Dreams" from notorious pirate Blackbeard.[5] The story mode takes place over 10 levels.

Players directly control a sailing ship, seen from an overhead view, to do battle with. Players can recruit various crew members, such as navigators and master gunners to upgrade the abilities of their ship, in addition to their weapons which include cannons, mines and rockets.

In addition to the story mode, Pirates: The Key of Dreams also features a single player skirmish mode, where the player battles the computer in a variety of arenas, as well as an offline multiplayer battle mode that supports up to four players. There will be 35 skirmish/multiplayer battle maps in addition to bonus ships not selectable in the story mode.

QUOTE said:
SPOGS Racing [ 0 Votes ]
Developer(s): Pronto Games

Genre(s): Racing
Input methods: Wii Remote, Wii Wheel

Europe Release Date: July 18, 2008
US Release Date: July 7, 2008

Gameplay:
The game sees the player racing around 12 tracks in a vehicle called a SPOG (Sports Player Object Gyros),[4] which resembles a tire with a Pog-like disc inside representing the player's avatar.[5] Adding to the traditional racing game formula, SPOGS Racing gives the player an ability, called Crash 'N Grab, to steal spare parts such as engines, brakes, and tailpipes from their opponents to upgrade their own vehicle by crashing into them. The SPOGS themselves are equipped with six different weapons to allow the player to slow down the opponents and take their parts more easily, and are maneuverable enough to allow players to pull off tricks on ramps and loops and make the vehicle spin off, drift and flip over.

In addition to three different control schemes, SPOGS Racing also features several different available modes: quick races, a battle mode and a season mode (which sees the player racing on all the available tracks).[6] D2C Games CEO Scott Orr has also revealed plans for downloadable content for the game.[7] An example of such content will be downloadable "racer packs" that will include content such as new tracks, vehicles and other related material.[4]

SPOGS Racing was inspired by other racing games such as Andretti Racing, Hard Drivin', Mario Kart and Crash Team Racing

QUOTE said:
Frat Party Games: Pong Toss [ 0 Votes ]
Developer(s): JV Games

Genre(s): Sports
Input methods: Wii Remote

Europe Release Date: Not released
US Release Date: July 28, 2008

Gameplay:
The object of Pong Toss is to use the Wii Remote to throw a table tennis ball across a table with the intent of landing the ball in one of several cups on the other end, scoring points with each successful throw. The game features 2 competition modes where players can play in a traditional tournament style, or they can play "Speed Pong". Players can select from one of three environments to play in, with a choice of different tables. Players can also create a character to play as.[1]

The game has drawn some controversy over its origins as a drinking game, with critics citing the game's potential to promote underage drinking.[2] The game was originally known as Frat Party Games: Beer Pong, but according to JV Games co-founder Jag Jaeger, was retitled to "focus on the sport of beer pong, [and] not the alcohol that’s associated with it."

QUOTEMajor League Eating: The Game [ 0 Votes ]

Developer(s): Sensory Sweep Studios
Wi-Fi Connection: Yes

Genre(s): Action Points
Input methods: Wii Remote

Europe Release Date: To be announced [TBA]
US Release Date: July 14, 2008

GamePlay:
Based on competitive eating contests held by Major League Eating, the game features eleven competitive eating professionals including Takeru Kobayashi, Joey Chestnut, Tim Janus, Patrick Bertoletti, Crazy Legs Conti, Sonya Thomas and Juliet Lee.[4]

Controlled using Wii Remote gestures and likened to a fighting game, Major League Eating: The Game sees players unleashing special moves on their opponents as they progress through a number of increasingly difficult rounds that cover twelve different types of food. Along with the single-player campaign and a competitive two-player mode the game also features online play and leaderboards.[5]

The developers have cited Street Fighter II, Street Fighter Alpha and Mario Kart as influences on the game.[6]

Wii Points - Gaining and Helping
Buying Wiiwares from the Wii Shop Channel [WSC] takes wii points off. Each 100 point is equal to $1.00. I am willing to buy 2000 wii points at time to times. You can also help the Project by donating wii points. You can do this by private messaging me with the wii point code located on the back of each wii points card. You will get credit in the credits in and donaters. Thanks you for you support. Below is the Wii points balance as of total of the currentacy of the Project Wii points.

Organzation Total Wii Points Balance
2000 Wii Points

Donaters:
[N/A]

FAQ

Q:What is Project Dumped Wiiware?

A:Project Dumped Wiiware is a non-profit organzation that have a point of views to get users, wiiware that are not dumped yet within about two weeks. Our missions is to get almost all wiiware that are not dumped by others users.

Q:What is Dump and how do I download these

A:I'm sorry, if you don't know what is Dump, please do not attempt this or please search what it is. Please private message me for the link. Please do not ask the file in the forums. Thanks

Q:Can I help on this project?

A:Of Course you can! There are many ways to help! First of all you can help my private messaging me with the Wii Points code so I can gain more points for getting more games. All job will be credited. More information at the Wii Points- Gaining and Helping. Here is all the others job:

Editor and Reporters
If you see any errors or want to add on, please report either in the thread or in a private messages

[More jobs to come]

[More information in the faq coming soon!]

Credit:
[N/A]
Coming soon!

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Isn't this directly supporting piracy? Isn't this against the forum rules?
unsure.gif

SG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
FWIW I support the notion of copying disc-based games that are charged at extortionate prices or are hard to get hold of. However, there's no need even to 'backup' Wiiware titles, and unlike VC games which just make Nintendo fatter, it's the small amount of money that devs get for developing these titles that make them come along - well worth £8 or less of my money.

These kinds of projects can kill Lost Winds 2.

I know what kind of forum this is, but I think that in regards to Wiiware (NOT VC games), perhaps - regardless of legal grey areas getting past it - that GBA Temp should actually ban Wiiware copying discussion.

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all... thanks for double posting threads. It takes some real talent to do that...

Considering that all of the games you've cited really suck, it's a good thing they haven't been dumped.

@Shiro: The games are so horrible, that even buying one copy to pirate it will be helping these lame developers.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
teq said:
First of all... thanks for double posting threads. It takes some real talent to do that...

Considering that all of the games you've cited really suck, it's a good thing they haven't been dumped.

@Shiro: The games are so horrible, that even buying one copy to pirate it will be helping these lame developers.

Really.. have you played Lost Winds?

Not to mention World of Goo, Animales de la Muerte, Eternity Child and the Strong Bad game that are still to come..

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry that I double posted. I didn't really meant to. So is this allowed? Or should I report a moderator to delete this?

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CockroachMan said:

Not to mention World of Goo, Animales de la Muerte, Eternity Child and the Strong Bad game that are still to come..

Hm... funny... I don't see Lost Winds listed anywhere on the thread...
Oh, right, that's because it's been dumped to no end already. Do a bit of reading out of your own personal context for once, yeah?

Besides, Lost Winds was no more than a "proof of concept" demo. It lacks the depth to be called an actual game.

As for the rest of the titles you mentioned, they all sound like Mexican post-grunge bands. But, really, none of them have been released yet..... so I fail to see any point in your post.

QUOTE said:
I'm sorry that I double posted. I didn't really meant to. So is this allowed? Or should I report a moderator to delete this?
I thought you said you recieved permission?

I asked someone and said it was ok to post it...

Just what we need..... more warez kiddies trying to pass themselves off as liberators.....

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teq said:
CockroachMan said:

Hm... funny... I don't see Lost Winds listed anywhere on the thread...
Oh, right, that's because it's been dumped to no end already. Do a bit of reading out of your own personal context for once, yeah?

Besides, Lost Winds was no more than a "proof of concept" demo. It lacks the depth to be called an actual game.

As for the rest of the titles you mentioned, they all sound like Mexican post-grunge bands. But, really, none of them have been released yet..... so I fail to see any point in your post.
I didn't quite understand what you just said. I'm sorry. Actually these wiiwares did released.

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
321 said:

I think this definitely should not be allowed. You basically said hey lets start a group to pirate WiiWare games and spread them around. Think how this is going to make gbatemp and forum look?

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this should be allowed, so I guess that I would stop this and report a moderator. Can someone name a moderator that I should report to?

teq

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
321 said:
I didn't quite understand what you just said. I'm sorry. Actually these wiiwares did released.

Wow.... we aren't going to get anywhere with you...

NONE of what you quoted was in reference to you.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So this is allowed? I'm confused... also, podunk and hazz, read this:
Rules about voting
MUST READ BEFORE VOTING!

This is a serious project that must not have a foul. Please vote truthfully, because we want your opion. Please only vote one games each week.

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
321 said:
So this is allowed? I'm confused... also, podunk and hazz, read this:
Rules about voting
MUST READ BEFORE VOTING!

That for the mods to decide. But I think most people are going to agree that it should not be allowed. Again, you are basically starting (or at least trying to) a piracy group for WiiWare titles.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started this, because someon want to have these dumped and thought of this. I made this thread so I can make everyone else happy.

SG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OK, I'd just wait for an admin to step in.

I do think however that you should step back and think about this: this will harm small time developers. You know the argument against piracy that usually doesn't stand because of massive corporations? Well it stands here because small time devs look set to lose money because of this. And they actually WOULD lose money, as I have no doubt that if the free version wasn't available, any game worth its salt would be paid for at the cost of £5-8.

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
groovemeister said:

I do think however that you should step back and think about this: this will harm small time developers. You know the argument against piracy that usually doesn't stand because of massive corporations? Well it stands here because small time devs look set to lose money because of this. And they actually WOULD lose money, as I have no doubt that if the free version wasn't available, any game worth its salt would be paid for at the cost of £5-8.
What do you mean by "because small time devs look set to lose money because of this"

mcj

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
321 said:
groovemeister said:

What do you mean by "because small time devs look set to lose money because of this"

The people who make the WiiWare games will lose money. That's not hard to understand.

Same goes for everything else that's pirated .... someone looses money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guillotine