Project DIVA Version 2.5 (Tentative) Announced!

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
rsyk9v.jpg

If you went over to the official Hatsune Miku Project DIVA site earlier yesterday you would have noticed that the site interface has changed and also, news of a Project DIVA Version 2.5 (title tentative) have been made known. For more information on this do continue reading after the break!

Currently 4 songs for this new version of the game have been revealed, of which two were already in Project DIVA Arcade and they are listed below. It has been noted the new songs added will be replacing (almost) all songs in this game. (????????????????)
2jeczlj.png
a5qu9.png

melody... by mikuru396
aut829.png
imm9nc.png

Iroha Uta by Ginsaku
ohpthk.png
2qw0l6g.png

Colorful x Sexy by Team MOER
2wbvwbn.png
2bqlja.png

SPiCa -39's Giving Day Edition- by TokuP

Moving on to the modules, Append Miku and the Append Kagamines will be available in the game together with Racing Miku 2011 as well as new modules for KAITO and MEIKO (to be named). The silhouette for a new Miku module is also shown (likely SPiCa).
290sv3s.png

This game will be playable on the PSP platform and scheduled to be released in Autumn 2011. Pricing to be known later.

Source
Alt Source
EDIT: trolololol images looked out of the place. fix'd
EDIT2: Derp. Probably no relation with Project DIVA Team's "New Project"

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
Sega is going for the lowest common denominator because they know a game by and for Japanese vocaloid otaku will make X,XXX,XXX Yen. They are completely ignoring the European and North American markets which make up larger volumes of sales in normal games than Japan alone. So here they are making an absolutely terrible business decision for the 2.5th time.

Sega! Don't just listen to your few vocal fans and look at what's popular, make new and innovative titles!

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Heran Bago said:
Sega is going for the lowest common denominator because they know a game by and for Japanese vocaloid otaku will make X,XXX,XXX Yen.

Where it looks like they could have easily aimed it at toddler to tween girls instead and sold it worldwide, to a bigger audience, but with a bit more ridicule.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
prwlr. said:
DLC but with a full game price tag.

Oh SEGA.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops. Spot the differences!

In other words: Hush. Every single company does *that* and still the games sell. It's the additional content that counts. It's not like you can re-invent the wheel with DDR-like games. You can only add new songs, and this game does that, so what's the issue here?

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
Foxi4 said:
prwlr. said:
DLC but with a full game price tag.

Oh SEGA.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops. Spot the differences!

In other words: Hush. Every single company does *that* and still the games sell. It's the additional content that counts. It's not like you can re-invent the wheel with DDR-like games. You can only add new songs, and this game does that, so what's the issue here?
IMO, the game is just a recycled version of Project DIVA 2nd. Nothing is /new/ apart from new songs and costumes. At least black ops had a /slightly/ redesigned multiplayer and /slightly/ better graphics. (or did it?)

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Foxi4 said:

I'm not bashing the game, I enjoyed the first and second.

Plus it's not like I'm going to buy this game anyway.

Just stating the obvious that this game is just 2nd with new songs replacing the old ones and new content for the Hatsune otakus. ?(´??)?

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Hatshit Miku strikes again!
I kid, I kid. I wonder why instead of Project DIVA 3 it's 2.5 instead...

fgghjjkll

GBATemp MegaMan
OP
Trophies
XP
Raika said:
Hatshit Miku strikes again!
I kid, I kid. I wonder why instead of Project DIVA 3 it's 2.5 instead...
Call of Duty 2: Modern Warfare or Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?

All there is in 2.5 are replaced song track and new costumes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing