project cars wii u screens?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Games & Content' started by T3GZdev, Apr 14, 2012.

Apr 14, 2012

project cars wii u screens? by T3GZdev at 6:56 AM (1,606 Views / 0 Likes) 14 replies

1. T3GZdev
    OP

Member T3GZdev head of T3GZdev

United States
    hi ok im sure alot of you have heard of Project Cars Wii U & it's coming to 360, PS3, PC, & Wii U.
    all of the screens were thought to be form the lastgen consoles (360/ps3) or atelast PC version. atleast that's what i thought. :blink:
    didn't think i was gonna see anything from the wii u version until E3 2012 in june.
    that is until i noticed this. :ninja:

Warning: Spoilers inside!

didn't notice it? look abit closer. B-)
    EDIT: for some unknown reason image wouldnt load so forget the spoilers lol
    [​IMG]

spot anything familiar in those pics? B-)
    i doubt we would be seeing nintendo logos in the ps3, 360, or pc version of any game lol :ninja:

edit:fixed broken pic :yay:

2. Taleweaver

Member Taleweaver Storywriter

Belgium
    Hmm...the close-up picture doesn't show for me. I had to manually check the link. Not sure if it's on my end, but if not, then this reposting won't hurt:

EDIT: nevermind...my bad: the thing just took longer to load than I thought.

Either way...I'm amazed how realistic all those images look. In fact, I'm skeptical as to whether or not these are ingame (and unphotoshopped) shots...which is probably to be read as praise. :)

(unfortunately for me, I couldn't care less for realistic cars. First thing I would do is very unrealistically drive it into a wall and hope it'll make a cool somersault :P ).

3. T3GZdev
    OP

Member T3GZdev head of T3GZdev

United States
    ha thanks i think the image was too big or something. i think i just fixed it.

4. Centrix

Member Centrix Stop Poking the Moogle!

United States
    well as real as those screens look, gameplay or other wise, we can still just barely tell that they are computer programmed not photoshop'ed than again I'm not as savy with PS CS5 as I'd like!

5. DDTarZan

Member DDTarZan Never getting laid again /s

United States
    Holy damn! I almost thought those cars were real for a minute! :blink:

6. 10_0ARMY

Member 10_0ARMY THE *Original* 1 Man Army

United States
    But Everyone forgets the cutscenes :blink: If this isn't fake it's prolly a cutscene still since they have amazing graphics compared to actual gameplay. I'm all for a realistic racer to come to Nintendo to rival GT5 and Forza

7. soulx

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada
    Err, your only reasoning for it being Wii U screens is the Nintendo logo on the car? That's pretty flimsy. Anyways, I would assume the game will look identical on all platforms like most multiplatform games.

8. 10_0ARMY

United States
    It makes sense though cuz why would Microsoft want to advertise another competitor in their game? Subliminal messaging would make Bill Gates shit himself. Of course, I'm not sure if multiplatform games do have this kind of stuff in them, I've never cared to check...I just enjoy the game I'm playing.

9. Bat420maN

Member Bat420maN GBAtemp Fan

United States
    That's Forza 4! XBOX 360!

10. soulx

Member soulx GBAtemp Legend

Canada
    Project Cars isn't made by Microsoft?

11. 10_0ARMY

United States
    I don't know who is making it but I was just offering a reason for the Nintendo logo. I doubt, if this isn't fake, that each of the consoles would have a Nintendo logo on their Audi. It just doesn't make sense to me. I see how my wording was off, but I just meant that the Xbox version wouldn't want a Nintendo logo in it, same as the PS3 version wouldn't want that either.

12. koji2009

Member koji2009 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Sony and Microsoft definitely wouldn't have a nintendo logo... But I could see it on the PC version (there is no real brand loyalty to worry about there). Nintendo is going to be putting a lot of money into a seriously huge ad campaign in the coming 6 months. I would be very surprised if we aren't bombarded on as many fronts as possible.

13. Bat420maN

United States
    You can make logo's and designs in Forza 4. I have seen that nintendo logo in the game before.

14. 10_0ARMY

United States
    A lot of games allow you to make stuff from scratch. That is different, though, than a developer putting company logos in the game while it is being made.

15. Bat420maN

United States
    It wasn't put in, it is user created. If I ever stop playing MW3 I will go find the logo in the design shop(made by some one)and put it big as hell on a car. Then take a picture, and share. That picture is from Forza 4, on the xbox 360.

As promised!
    I think this is the one in the picture, just a lot bigger.
    http://imgur.com/wa996

This is another one I found.
    http://imgur.com/2ePID

This is a car I bought a long time ago and forgot about. All user made designs.
    http://imgur.com/wmMQk

There are about 100 different designs up for the Nintendo logo when you search it on Forza 4. Those just looked the closest to your pic. If I knew what model that Audi was I could probably put the logo in the exact same spot and rebuild to look like that(minus all the other logos)exact same car, and re-create that picture almost exactly.

1 person likes this.