head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
hi ok im sure alot of you have heard of Project Cars Wii U & it's coming to 360, PS3, PC, & Wii U.
all of the screens were thought to be form the lastgen consoles (360/ps3) or atelast PC version. atleast that's what i thought. :blink:
didn't think i was gonna see anything from the wii u version until E3 2012 in june.
that is until i noticed this. :ninja:

didn't notice it? look abit closer. B-)
EDIT: for some unknown reason image wouldnt load so forget the spoilers lol
pcars2012041100040176.jpg

spot anything familiar in those pics? B-)
i doubt we would be seeing nintendo logos in the ps3, 360, or pc version of any game lol :ninja:

edit:fixed broken pic :yay:

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hmm...the close-up picture doesn't show for me. I had to manually check the link. Not sure if it's on my end, but if not, then this reposting won't hurt:

EDIT: nevermind...my bad: the thing just took longer to load than I thought.

Either way...I'm amazed how realistic all those images look. In fact, I'm skeptical as to whether or not these are ingame (and unphotoshopped) shots...which is probably to be read as praise. :)

(unfortunately for me, I couldn't care less for realistic cars. First thing I would do is very unrealistically drive it into a wall and hope it'll make a cool somersault :P ).

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Hmm...the close-up picture doesn't show for me. I had to manually check the link. Not sure if it's on my end, but if not, then this reposting won't hurt:

ha thanks i think the image was too big or something. i think i just fixed it.

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well as real as those screens look, gameplay or other wise, we can still just barely tell that they are computer programmed not photoshop'ed than again I'm not as savy with PS CS5 as I'd like!

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

Either way...I'm amazed how realistic all those images look. In fact, I'm skeptical as to whether or not these are ingame (and unphotoshopped) shots...which is probably to be read as praise. :)

(unfortunately for me, I couldn't care less for realistic cars. First thing I would do is very unrealistically drive it into a wall and hope it'll make a cool somersault :P ).

But Everyone forgets the cutscenes :blink: If this isn't fake it's prolly a cutscene still since they have amazing graphics compared to actual gameplay. I'm all for a realistic racer to come to Nintendo to rival GT5 and Forza

D

Deleted_171835

Err, your only reasoning for it being Wii U screens is the Nintendo logo on the car? That's pretty flimsy. Anyways, I would assume the game will look identical on all platforms like most multiplatform games.

10_0ARMY

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Err, your only reasoning for it being Wii U screens is the Nintendo logo on the car? That's pretty flimsy. Anyways, I would assume the game will look identical on all platforms like most multiplatform games.

It makes sense though cuz why would Microsoft want to advertise another competitor in their game? Subliminal messaging would make Bill Gates shit himself. Of course, I'm not sure if multiplatform games do have this kind of stuff in them, I've never cared to check...I just enjoy the game I'm playing.

D

Deleted_171835

It makes sense though cuz why would Microsoft want to advertise another competitor in their game? Subliminal messaging would make Bill Gates shit himself. Of course, I'm not sure if multiplatform games do have this kind of stuff in them, I've never cared to check...I just enjoy the game I'm playing.
Project Cars isn't made by Microsoft?

10_0ARMY

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Project Cars isn't made by Microsoft?

I don't know who is making it but I was just offering a reason for the Nintendo logo. I doubt, if this isn't fake, that each of the consoles would have a Nintendo logo on their Audi. It just doesn't make sense to me. I see how my wording was off, but I just meant that the Xbox version wouldn't want a Nintendo logo in it, same as the PS3 version wouldn't want that either.

koji2009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sony and Microsoft definitely wouldn't have a nintendo logo... But I could see it on the PC version (there is no real brand loyalty to worry about there). Nintendo is going to be putting a lot of money into a seriously huge ad campaign in the coming 6 months. I would be very surprised if we aren't bombarded on as many fronts as possible.

Bat420maN

Trophies
Website
wiidatabase.freeforums.org
XP
Country
United States
It wasn't put in, it is user created. If I ever stop playing MW3 I will go find the logo in the design shop(made by some one)and put it big as hell on a car. Then take a picture, and share. That picture is from Forza 4, on the xbox 360.

As promised!
I think this is the one in the picture, just a lot bigger.
http://imgur.com/wa996

This is another one I found.
http://imgur.com/2ePID

This is a car I bought a long time ago and forgot about. All user made designs.
http://imgur.com/wmMQk

There are about 100 different designs up for the Nintendo logo when you search it on Forza 4. Those just looked the closest to your pic. If I knew what model that Audi was I could probably put the logo in the exact same spot and rebuild to look like that(minus all the other logos)exact same car, and re-create that picture almost exactly.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end