Not open for further replies.

Hopawarty

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Now now, don't get excited and all, but i have dumped the iTouch's Boot ROM, took it apart, modified the header, banner, icon and ROM info, so the ROM can be flashed on to the chip. Problem is, we don't have a homebrew app to flash carts with files, thats where the developer in to play.
If i remember correctly there was a Flashing tool for the DSTT, also an update tool for the Acekard 2i, so for any other carts such as iTouch, it should be able to be flashed right?(Sorry if its noobish im not a DS Programer) The boot ROM is only a very very small file, 256kb (Media fire says different
mad.gif
)

Check the headers, banners yourself they are edited

Yeah yeah theres an iTouch2, im using the itouch for denominational purposes.

By right, this could be done on any old card, supercard, M3, Possibly even R4.

MediaFire Download

I Can't confirm it will work until i can flash it.
I Believe we shouldn't have to pay twice!

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Excuse me, but are you more dumb than you sound?

You suggest flashing this to multiple cards despite the hardware differences.
Also, its just a bootloader, how in ANY way will it help those with flashcards to run their firmware? Heard of DLDI patching? no? thought so...
Its nothing to do with firmware, its to do with how it accesses that data via hardware.

The M3 Team can actually SUE you for this, and I don't even believe that its what it looks like either.
I just opened it in a NDSbuff, and the loader is the G6 one, not the iTouch one.
I don't think you even know anything related to this topic, and I've already requested that this topic is deleted.

So, this is completely useless.

Booting it in no$gba gives a black screen.

You, are the biggest failure since VISHI SO FISHI and Hexane26

Hopawarty

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
I WAS WAITING FOR YOUR 2 CENTS

1. I was not saying, "Awww hey lets flash all the same carts with a boot rom with the 1 flashing tool"
2. How dumb do you sound
2. The Nintendo DSi uses a check on the headers and banners, for eg "Oh hia G6FLASH......Oh, you ...blocking time"
4. Im so sorry if theres a rule against ideas.
5. Excuse me, but are you more dumb than you sound? If you weren't you would know, the iTouch uses the G6 Boot loader, test your self whack an itouch in while your in the menu and i wonder what it says.

yaynds.gif

EDIT : Lol, you tryed to boot it in no$gba

Thats like trying to boot a cart with out the cart

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hopawarty said:
I WAS WAITING FOR YOUR 2 CENTS

1. I was not saying, "Awww hey lets flash all the same carts with a boot rom with the 1 flashing tool"
2. How dumb do you sound
2. The Nintendo DSi uses a check on the headers and banners, for eg "Oh hia G6FLASH......Oh, you ...blocking time"
4. Im so sorry if theres a rule against ideas.
5. Excuse me, but are you more dumb than you sound? If you weren't you would know, the iTouch uses the G6 Boot loader, test your self whack an itouch in while your in the menu and i wonder what it says.

yaynds.gif

EDIT : Lol, you tryed to boot it in no$gba

Thats like trying to boot a cart with out the cart
:facepalm:
actually, I'm in frequant contact with the M3 Team, just emailed them with a link to this page, and we're all laughing at you on the NDScheats channel of GBAtemp IRC.
Also, renaming it to itouch helps how? I mean, everyone can use a front end editor to edit the header file.
Also, the M3 Team are actually called the G6 Team (check their website, and also their MX records point to the 6G flash being the main one) and because they actually said that the iTouch is made by them, they might as well put their name in the header.
Also, do you have a G6 Flash, an M3 Real and both iTouch's to compare? No? thought so once again. The G6 Bootloader is completely different to the one you have "dumped"
for one, if you actually had either of them, you'd know that the G6flash menu-select boot feature hadn;t been finished (i.e. the icon is in there, but the actual ability to do so is not)
whereas the iTouch2 DS has a nice revamped bootloader.

I can continue a flame war forever, but I have others on my site, and also you are posting warez by your own explaination.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hopawarty,
if you know what you are doing? then just continue it! why bother and screw someone just because they disagree with you? remember you calling someone a dicl? do you think that was nice?

Hopawarty

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
elixirdream said:
Hopawarty,
if you know what you are doing? then just continue it! why bother and screw someone just because they disagree with you? remember you calling someone a dicl? do you think that was nice?

he was asking for it, that dude.
Im not fluent for c++ so i cannot go about and write a flashing app.

EDIT: Lol, flame me i dont give a shit.
M3 Team can go suck one for all i care, i noes yeh cant do that.

If i remember correctly you was lookin for the channel anger was on
tongue.gif

And lol, i wouldn't bring attention to that site. especially the reviews section

EDIT 2: Lol, an Antoligy web browser, your first major project....hahahahhahahaah, you sees to amaze me

Hopawarty

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Normmatt said:
Wow lets flash the bootloader and make it workz On ThE DsI!>?! Ho1Y Sh!T DuDeZ ItZ Ez~~~!

Give me one reason why it wouldn't work.

Also, i hate PeOplEZ TEHT !FuKIn TyIEPE Lik ThAs!~~
Because, no body does..

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hopawarty said:
Normmatt said:
Wow lets flash the bootloader and make it workz On ThE DsI!>?! Ho1Y Sh!T DuDeZ ItZ Ez~~~!

Give me one reason why it wouldn't work.

Also, i hate PeOplEZ TEHT !FuKIn TyIEPE Lik ThAs!~~
Because, no body does..

Because it ain't a software problem its a hardware upgrade that fixes dsi compatibility/

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Hopawarty said:
elixirdream said:
Hopawarty,

tongue.gif

And lol, i wouldn't bring attention to that site. especially the reviews section

EDIT 2: Lol, an Antoligy web browser, your first major project....hahahahhahahaah, you sees to amaze me
Yeah, if I actually updated my site, I'd have added about 4 more projects, and corrected loads of random shit.
Actually, the browser now has tab control, built in FTP, built in SMTP (mailer and server) and a fuckload of other features.

Hmm? the reviews section? you mean the thing I did in like 3 seconds before I got a seperate site for reviews? Yeah, that sucks.

Congrats, you've posted about one topic and you've already fallen out with me, Normmatt and made yourself look like a complete and utter retard.

Hopawarty

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Antoligy said:
Hopawarty said:
elixirdream said:
Hopawarty,

tongue.gif

Yeah, if I actually updated my site, I'd have added about 4 more projects, and corrected loads of random shit.
Actually, the browser now has tab control, built in FTP, built in SMTP (mailer and server) and a fuckload of other features.

Hmm? the reviews section? you mean the thing I did in like 3 seconds before I got a seperate site for reviews? Yeah, that sucks.

Congrats, you've posted about one topic and you've already fallen out with me, Normmatt and made yourself look like a complete and utter retard.

Wow, Tabs, ftp and smtp
Thats, not that hard...See, you have the hundred of thousands of seven year olds telling you how to make a browser.

PWNTool 2G Ftw.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
HEY! Whats the big deal? Its a good idea/theory. If it works, it works. If it doesn't, it doesn't. Point is, you tried and discovered something. No need to flame each other.

psycoblaster

Divine
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No
It's just that Hopawarty doesn't know when to admit he was wrong.
Only if you look back and see what the people posting in this thread did for the nds community, you'll figure out that you don't know what you are talking about.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece
Hopawarty said:
Yay some one understands, and your an aussie to ^^
I'm an Aussie too but I'm living in Greece now. By the way this is a really good idea I think you should try opening banner.bin with a hex editor and try changing stuff.

Hopawarty

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Noitora said:
Hopawarty said:
Yay some one understands, and your an aussie to ^^
I'm an Aussie too but I'm living in Greece now. By the way this is a really good idea I think you should try opening banner.bin with a hex editor and try changing stuff.

I Did, every last hexadecimal

I Must of uploaded wrong file.

instead of G6Flash

it should be i7Touch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup