• Start date
  • Views 61,755
  • Replies 196

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Tested it in my SCDSTwo, patch mode, but it's stuck at the first puzzle. Can't try the AP fix 'cause of the issues mentioned, the tool won't update no matter what I do. Any way we can have an alt way of patching this? ._.

Do you have the latest EOS with the latest patch files (9/23)? It works with them here... if you do, it has to be a MicroSD speed issue as I thought...

Jlarinda

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
Tested it in my SCDSTwo, patch mode, but it's stuck at the first puzzle. Can't try the AP fix 'cause of the issues mentioned, the tool won't update no matter what I do. Any way we can have an alt way of patching this? ._.

Do you have the latest EOS with the latest patch files (9/23)? It works with them here... if you do, it has to be a MicroSD speed issue as I thought...

Ahh I hadn't thought of updating that (what an idiot, 'cause it's obviously what I should try first sob), I'll test that.

ETA: And of course the most obvious solution works! It's letting me play past that puzzle, so I'm off to play the game \8D/ Thank you very much for your help!

TheMasterFOu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're so desperate, just google for the name of the latest Coldplay single plus "roms" or something like that. It's in a forum.
If this hint is too much, obviously mods can remove it.

Retrogamefan: your tool, after being upgraded, says that the ROM is not supported...
Has this clue helped anyone? I searched that singles name plus roms but I could not find it in there hehe.

Xplosivv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you're so desperate, just google for the name of the latest Coldplay single plus "roms" or something like that. It's in a forum.

Retrogamefan: your tool, after being upgraded, says that the ROM is not supported...
Has this clue helped anyone? I searched that singles name plus roms but I could not find it in there hehe.

Didn't help me, but Schlupi's post on p6 helped me quite a bit.

Aurora Wright

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Just go to the forum. It's there...

Zer0900

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
@retrogamefan, thanks for the AP patch dude. Long time reader, first time register. Jus said I would say thank you. And for those having trouble. Imagine, a paradise with emus. Horrible looking animals! I bet they even have a forum for that! =)

Edit: TheMasterFOu, the title retrogamefan gave it in the manual hex edit

Professor Layton and the Last Specter [3F4F0E86]

Sogeman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're using a card with Wood 1.38 you may want to search for Professor Layton and the Last Specter (US) PATCHED. And maybe bugmenot can help you too. I hope that wasn't too much info :)

Let's me past the first puzzle and London Life works too.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i got the game and the DS rom tool but i have no idea how to apply the patch,when i open it with the program it just says "AP Patch Info Not Supported"

what gives?

EDIT: oooohhh you use the export tab instead of the AP tab? somewhat confusing

MarcusRaven

HBC Theme Maker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that patching the clean game using DS Scene Rom Tools allows it to work on EZFlash-Vi. H[805] F[106a] K[3.0 OB6]

I just had the ROM on my desktop, used the Patch, Trim, and Pack option, set the input directory as my desktop, as well as my output, had the Apply AP Patch box checked, and it did the rest. Might want to put the clean ROM in its own folder for this though, as the Batch tool found a backup folder of my DS stuff and started working on my other games. Hit cancel, and it was fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Then it dropped sometime in 2022, 2021 was when it really went up in price.