Problems

Discussion in 'Computer Games and General Discussion' started by AwesomeUsername, Aug 9, 2009.

Aug 9, 2009

Problems by AwesomeUsername at 7:33 PM (589 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. AwesomeUsername
    OP

Newcomer AwesomeUsername Newbie

Canada
    Hello, if you are reading this I would like to thank you for taking the time to read about my problem. Anyways I am having difficulties with vista and maplestory. I get into the game and I can play for like... 4 minutes before it shagg's up on me and it says something about memory and it says press okay to terminate the program. And I dont want this to keep me from playing my games. Any help here?

2. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    well, don't register just to post a single problem/question, it's obnoxious and noobish.

As for your problem, does it say something along the lines of "There was a problem at the address 0x00000008. Press OK to terminate."? If so, that could be maple story sucking as usual or try running as admin or in compatibility mode.

3. Law

Member Law rip ninjacat that zarcon made me

United Kingdom
    GBAtemp.net > Other Systems Discussions > Maplestory Support Forum

edit: also

4. dudenator

Member dudenator King of the Carts

Canada
    Juggernaut, I didnt just make this account to make one post about maplestory. I made this account to connect to the GBAtemp community. And this just happened to be my first topic / post. So don't make assumptions so quick before you know the full story.

5. juggernaut911

Member juggernaut911 GBAtemp Slut!

United States
    Wait, your the OP? Multiple accounts? I'm confused.