No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Vinneoliveira said:
Blue-K said:
Vinneoliveira said:
Hi, when i try open USBLoaderGX, stuck's on a black screen, and when i open WiiFlow, it send me back to wii menu.

Help me please ):
cIOS installed? I guess not...

Yes, cIOS 39 rev 19
I guess you've meant that you used the IOS38 as a base, right
wink.gif
? First, I would suggest to use IOS57 as a base. It's also recommended from Wanin. This probably won't do anything, just wanted to say it...

Now, I would also test CFG-Loader, it's the most stable one. And how are you trying to load your games? From SD? From HD? Are you trying to load from FAT32, NTFS or WBFS?

Vinneoliveira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Vinneoliveira said:
Blue-K said:
Vinneoliveira said:
Hi, when i try open USBLoaderGX, stuck's on a black screen, and when i open WiiFlow, it send me back to wii menu.

Help me please ):

Yes, cIOS 39 rev 19
wink.gif
? First, I would suggest to use IOS57 as a base. It's also recommended from Wanin. This probably won't do anything, just wanted to say it...

Now, I would also test CFG-Loader, it's the most stable one. And how are you trying to load your games? From SD? From HD? Are you trying to load from FAT32, NTFS or WBFS?
You mean, install the cIOS using IOS57 as base ? I'll try it..

I'll test de cfg-loader. I'm loading games from a HD WesternDigital MyPassport 1tb. WBFS.

patoons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, i am having a problem with usbloaderGX. i have a flash drive 16gb, i can load games from it no problem. i also have a 40gb ide drive with a usb case, but that won't load in usblaoder. the bottom part of the screen just turns black and eventually goes back to the wii menu. it;s in the same usb slot the flash drive was in.

Vinneoliveira

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blue-K said:
Vinneoliveira said:
Blue-K said:
Vinneoliveira said:

Help me please ):

Yes, cIOS 39 rev 19
wink.gif

I've tried use CFG Loader, stucks on "Configurable USBLoader" screen. WiiFlow and USBLoader GX with same problems.

FloppyKing

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have same issue after updating to ios249 rev19, but for me cfg loader runs and plays games fine. It's only wiiflow and usb loader gx that won't run. GX black screens and locks up wii right after running it from homebrew channel and wiiflow returns back to wii menu. I've been having a heck of a time trying to fix this.... generally I don't get to the point where i have to appeal to a forum community for help, but i'm about ready to chuck my wii through the wall.

i'm currently running:
ios249 rev19 using ios57 as a base
hermes ios202 v5 with 60 as a base
hermes ios222 v5 with 38 as a base
hermes ios223 v5 with 37 as a base
hermes ios224 v5 with 57 as a base

i tried several different versions of usb loader gx (929 and 883 are all i can remember off top of my head) with same result

UPDATE:

got it working by using DOPMii and manually reinstalling all of my IOS files with non-patched versions from NUS. I think it may have been something to do with the fact that i didn't do an official 4.2 update but instead used one of those "safe" upgraders. What led me to this train of thought was the links provided by Dr Clipper above. One of those pages described the steps necessary as being different for "safe" upgrades vs official which i had previously not thought would have an impact.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!