Hacking Problems with installing Adrenaline

bananapi761

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have been using the USB flash drive utility in the new VitaShell update for a while now on my PS TV, but I can't install a PSP bubble for Adrenaline. Using ePSP bubble installer tells me to reboot after installing, but nothing appears, which I assume is because of the USB flash drive unmounting itself as ux0 once the system turns off. Since I can use PSN with the new spoof method, I thought I could download a demo of a PSP game, but I can't find one. I'm not sure if it's because Sony removed them, or I can't find them (It's my first time using the store on PS TV). I am using the UK store. Is there any other methods of installing one or can I fix any I've already tried?

Jaggred

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try search for "Ape quest" on PSN. Its free (demo/starter ver). It was available for EU yesterday i checked.

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been using the USB flash drive utility in the new VitaShell update for a while now on my PS TV, but I can't install a PSP bubble for Adrenaline. Using ePSP bubble installer tells me to reboot after installing, but nothing appears, which I assume is because of the USB flash drive unmounting itself as ux0 once the system turns off. Since I can use PSN with the new spoof method, I thought I could download a demo of a PSP game, but I can't find one. I'm not sure if it's because Sony removed them, or I can't find them (It's my first time using the store on PS TV). I am using the UK store. Is there any other methods of installing one or can I fix any I've already tried?
You have a small window thats open... PSN spoofing is back, I got a few demos/psp games for future uses. You can too!

bananapi761

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try search for "Ape quest" on PSN. Its free (demo/starter ver). It was available for EU yesterday i checked.
Thanks, I found it, but I have a different problem now. When I installed Adrenaline to it, the console restarted, and the Ape Quest icon still stays, it didn't change to Adrenaline. When I started it, it started as Ape Quest. When I opened EasyInstaller, it said that Adrenaline was installed. Refreshing the LiveArea and updating the database didn't help either.

ShoK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need to install Adrenaline onto your internal storage/memory card first before doing it on USB.

Basically you do the following:
Note: Uninstall the PSN game you are using for Adrenaline first
1) - Turn on your PSTV, install Henkaku (as you normally would) and install the PSN game you are using onto internal storage or memory card
2) - Config Adrenaline as you need to from the instructions and then restart your PSTV.
3) - Install Henkaku again and launch the game and see if you successfully installed Adrenaline.
4) - Once you see you have Adrenaline installed correctly and boots up, go to VitaShell and mount your USB drive.
5) - Go to Ux0 and copy your pspemu folder to your USB (Uma0) drive
6) - Mount Uma0 and then mount as Ux0.
7) - You should be able to run Adrenaline now while using a USB drive.

Last edited by ShoK,
Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

bananapi761

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You need to install Adrenaline onto your internal storage/memory card first before doing it on USB.

Basically you do the following:
Note: Uninstall the PSN game you are using for Adrenaline first
1) - Turn on your PSTV, install Henkaku (as you normally would) and install the PSN game you are using onto internal storage or memory card
2) - Config Adrenaline as you need to from the instructions and then restart your PSTV.
3) - Install Henkaku again and launch the game and see if you successfully installed Adrenaline.
4) - Once you see you have Adrenaline installed correctly and boots up, go to VitaShell and mount your USB drive.
5) - Go to Ux0 and copy your pspemu folder to your USB (Uma0) drive
6) - Mount Uma0 and then mount as Ux0.
7) - You should be able to run Adrenaline now while using a USB drive.
I'll try that when I have the time. Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Not a lot, just relaxing