ABM & Pergame Plugin

STJebus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently hacked my Vita and I have plenty of PSP games that I created bubbles for with Adrenaline bubble manager. I have a few PSP plugins installed for remastered controls. However if I leave them all active certain games won't boot. The solution I've found to this is to use the pergame plugin and to use the plugins individually per game that needs them. I've managed to get the pergame plugin working but only if I boot the games through the adrenaline app directly. If I try to use my Bubbles from ABM then the pergame plugins won't be active. Any ideas?

SYNYST3R1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've noticed the pergame plugin with ABM will only load the first plugin in the list for that game and nothing else so I stopped using it. I wanted to be able to use cheat device and remastered controls for GTA but it would only load whatever plugin I put first. If you use the retroflow launcher it doesn't need ABM. I haven't tested it, but maybe pergame plugin will work if you launch the game from there instead of the bubble?

SYNYST3R1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you mean the first plugin line of pergame.txt? Interesting.
Yes I believe whatever the first plugin you have load for that game is the only one that will load. What's weird is if you turn logging on it shows all of the plugins loading fine. There is no information online I can find about this issue. I'm not sure if it's an abm or pergame issue. I will probably try launching through retroflow with pregame soon because a few of my games are crashing from plugins. Then I will know whether it's an abm issue and I can report the issue on GitHub.

Last edited by SYNYST3R1,
Reactions: STJebus

SYNYST3R1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how no one else is having this problem lol. Find anything out?
I haven't had time to do any testing yet, maybe later today. Something else that may be worth testing is old versions of ABM to see if it's a bug in the recent version.

SYNYST3R1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how no one else is having this problem lol. Find anything out?
No luck with any of my testing. I've tried everything I can think of. What I'm doing now is just loading everything in game.txt. If anything crashes I will try using pergame to blacklist only instead of for loading since I'm pretty sure the blacklist works fine.

STJebus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No luck with any of my testing. I've tried everything I can think of. What I'm doing now is just loading everything in game.txt. If anything crashes I will try using pergame to blacklist only instead of for loading since I'm pretty sure the blacklist works fine.
Ya so far me neither. Don't you need to activate before you blacklist? how do you blacklist in pergame.txt a plugin you have enabled in game.txt?

SYNYST3R1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya so far me neither. Don't you need to activate before you blacklist? how do you blacklist in pergame.txt a plugin you have enabled in game.txt?
I'm not sure I haven't tested that yet. But I guess I would just try loading the plugin for all isos in pergame and then blacklist as needed. That will only work if it is one plugin causing issues though. ARK-4 has per game plugins built into it I wish we could create bubbles for it instead of using Adrenaline

Reactions: STJebus

STJebus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm not sure I haven't tested that yet. But I guess I would just try loading the plugin for all isos in pergame and then blacklist as needed. That will only work if it is one plugin causing issues though. ARK-4 has per game plugins built into it I wish we could create bubbles for it instead of using Adrenaline
Ya I was looking into that too. Such a bummer it doesn't have a bubble manager yet.

Sorry when you said "I'm pretty sure the blacklist works fine." what did you mean? what syntax are you using to get the blacklist to work?

SYNYST3R1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya I was looking into that too. Such a bummer it doesn't have a bubble manager yet.

Sorry when you said "I'm pretty sure the blacklist works fine." what did you mean? what syntax are you using to get the blacklist to work?
Just an exclamation point at the beginning. So like !ms0:/seplugins/tempar.prx ULUS-10160

STJebus

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ya I can't get that to work either :/

What has miraculously worked for me to some extent is putting them all in pergame.txt and setting them to "ms0:/seplugins/tempar.prx game" then the few that still didn't work I've put back into game.txt (PoP, KHBBS, Tomb). Everything seems to be working. All the "remastered" games are working, so any games that don't load I just disable plugins. If they use camera patch lite for the most part they can be remedied using reVita. All of my Eng Patched games are working now. I only had to give up on splinter cell. Don't know what's changed really but its working and I'm not gonna complain lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto