Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Hielkenator said:
JoostinOnline said:
Hielkenator said:
Not so long ago, Wiiflow had major problems with CiosD2X.
A later build of the cios fixed that too.
What's your point?
ot to make a point really but,
did you blame Wiiflow then too?
Lol, Config still worked then. The simple solution to the problem in both cases is to switch to Configurable USB Loader. You can hope for an update that will fix compatibility all you want, and it may come, but if you want a loader that isn't picky, Config is the answer.

Edit: To be fair, GX has improved a lot since they started making official updates again, but I prefer to go with a loader that is always stable. Cfg has had a couple unstable alpha releases in the past, but it's to be expected in alpha/beta versions.

Tyler.Arg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hielkenator said:
Tyler.Arg said:
Hielkenator said:
Working here.....Try the latest beta.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6h6ip83578f2bnc

I'm using this release...

Kittymat said:
QUOTE(JoostinOnline @ Jun 10 2011, 04:29 AM) Lol, you answered your question in the post. Stop using GX. It's fail. Use Configurable USB Loader for top compatibility. WiiFlow is next in line, but it has lots of eye candy.

Really! The only game that CFG can play fully and GX cannot is Rugby League. So where does that statement hold up. Stop trying to guess, if you really have no idea then refrain from posting.

I have 249d2x3 with GX and it works fine, what base are you using to play it on (222 base 38 also works for me).

I tried with 249 base 58, 250 base 57, 222 base 38, 224 base 57 and none of them worked...

Thatá probably your problem. Try base 56. It's the recommended ios in general BTW.

I Changed 249 to base 56 and it worked just fine!!!

Many thanks!!!

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tyler.Arg said:
Hielkenator said:
Tyler.Arg said:
Hielkenator said:
Working here.....Try the latest beta.

http://www.mediafire.com/?6h6ip83578f2bnc

I'm using this release...

Kittymat said:
QUOTE(JoostinOnline @ Jun 10 2011, 04:29 AM) Lol, you answered your question in the post. Stop using GX. It's fail. Use Configurable USB Loader for top compatibility. WiiFlow is next in line, but it has lots of eye candy.

Really! The only game that CFG can play fully and GX cannot is Rugby League. So where does that statement hold up. Stop trying to guess, if you really have no idea then refrain from posting.

I have 249d2x3 with GX and it works fine, what base are you using to play it on (222 base 38 also works for me).

I tried with 249 base 58, 250 base 57, 222 base 38, 224 base 57 and none of them worked...

Thatá probably your problem. Try base 56. It's the recommended ios in general BTW.

I Changed 249 to base 56 and it worked just fine!!!

Many thanks!!!

No thanks!

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Hielkenator said:
Tyler.Arg said:
Many thanks!!!
No thanks!
Got to love gbatemp.
yay.gif

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
So if anyone has a problem with a loader then they should just switch?

It's great having CFG because of it's compatibility but a person should be still allowed to ask a question about another loader. The biggest problem with the OP is that this issue should have been posted in GX thread! Maybe there the first answer won't be use CFG!

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
smf said:
Hielkenator said:
See previous post.

And yes, CFG is on top!

On top of the worst looking loader? no thats uloader. On top of the most annoying users? Yes, we have a winner.

Thank you for your contribution to this thread, we are truly in your debt.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(luminalace @ Jun 11 2011, 03:27 AM)

It's great having CFG because of it's compatibility but a person should be still allowed to ask a question about another loader. The biggest problem with the OP is that this issue should have been posted in GX thread! Maybe there the first answer won't be use CFG!
That is a good point. If the problem can be fixed by changing a setting, or something else simple, then there is no need to switch. However, when switching is an easy solution, and the problem is likely with the loader itself, switching is the logical choice.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
JoostinOnline said:
smf said:
Hielkenator said:
See previous post.

And yes, CFG is on top!

On top of the worst looking loader? no thats uloader. On top of the most annoying users? Yes, we have a winner.

rolleyes.gif

Agreed, I hope he does'nt mean me...

That is a good point. If the problem can be fixed by changing a setting, or something else simple, then there is no need to switch. However, when switching is an easy solution, and the problem is likely with the loader itself, switching is the logical choice.

Absolutely 100 % agreed.

Supergens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question: My game loads fine into the create save data screen where the animation, sound etc... perform fine. The problem is that my controller is unresponsive even if i press all buttons wave it in front of the screen etc.. All other games respond to the wiimote (if you where wondering.) so i believe this to be a software issue.

If you know anything it would be appreciated

Thanks~

Edit: Same problem with wiiflow

toastyc12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE(smf @ Jun 11 2011, 03:01 AM)

QUOTE(Hielkenator @ Jun 10 2011, 02:40 PM)
See previous post.

And yes, CFG is on top!

rolleyes.gif

Changing a setting would be fr easier than loading a new loader onto your SD and setting it up, in terms of the length of time it takes to do each thing. Given someone knows exactly WHICH setting to change :)

I'm surprised no one asked the guy for a syscheck. Looks like the OP's issue was fixed nonetheless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F