PROBLEMS WITH EZ FLASHV 3 IN 1 EXPANSION PACK + R4

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by cyp09, Feb 5, 2009.

1. cyp09
    OP

cyp09 Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2009
    United States
    Recently I bought an EZ FlashV 3 in 1 Expansion Pack with an r4.
    [​IMG]
    The r4 is working fine, but the EZ FlashV 3 in 1 Expansion Pack is a pain.
    I am unaware of all this patching stuff so maybe that is my problem, but I did not think it was necessary for me to do anything to make my EZ FlashV 3 in 1 Expansion Pack work properly.
    All I did to try to get the EZ FlashV 3 in 1 Expansion Pack to work is by adding the GBA_Exploader.nds file and the 3in1_ExpPack_Tool.nds file to the root of my microSD for the r4.
    Here is a pic of all the files I have in the root:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have the Nintendo DS Browser.nds file, but I don't have the Opera Web Browser.nds file.
    [​IMG]
    Do I need the other one for my r4 to detect the EZ FlashV 3 in 1 Expansion Pack?
    [​IMG]
    I have gone to the Expansion Mode under GBAExploader and selected Expansion Ram and everything, but nothing seems to work.
    I tried playing Metroid Prime Pinball to see if my rumble works, but that doesn't work either.
    I tried pushing the R at the top right. I tried going to the Expansion Mode under GBAExploader and pushing Rumble level:weak, medium, strong, but still no luck.
    [​IMG]
    I have been messing with this crap for so long that my brain hurts.

I got my GBAExploader.nds file and the 3in1_ExpPack_Tool.nds file from http://www009.upp.so-net.ne.jp/rudolph/nds/ExpLoader/.

If I need to patch something or I need some kind of specific file please give me a WORKING link, step by step instructions, or you can even AOL IM me.
    My username is kocyp.
    Please help me out.
    This has been bothering me so much.

I have also tried doing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_DjHWX6KDY.
    Of course it was an epic fail.

PLEASE HELP [​IMG]

2. q4short

q4short Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2009
    United States
    i had the same problem.. the new 3 in 1 only lets you play GBA games.. not rumble or set RAM. You and I both have to wait for another release from Rudolph to answer our problems

3. Mbmax

Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Nov 7, 2006
  4. Chris_Skylock

Chris_Skylock GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 26, 2008
    Philippines
    I dont have the RAM and rumble option on my EZ Flash 3in1 plus. I wonder why? Im using Rudolph's GBA Exploader 0.58b. sigh

5. Eternity`

Eternity` GBAtemp Regular

Feb 14, 2009
    Netherlands
    Holland
    u have the softreset on?

6. dewback

dewback GBAtemp Regular

Jan 21, 2008
    United States
    Michigan
    Great shots of the loader. It tells me you just got the newest version of the 3in1. if you do a search for 3in1+ you can see the issue every one has had with this.

the Great Cory1492 made a patch for the browser at
    http://nds.cmamod.com/ez5/CZ-O31Pp-test2.zip

will work with the current 3in1+

7. q4short

q4short Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 3, 2009
    United States
    o thank you cory!

now can someone please explain how to extract or install? the patch? do I need to download a seperate program to do so?

8. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view user location.
    put your NDS file in the same folder and run the patch. don't be a moron and try to run it from inside the zip file, unpack the zip to a folder first.