Hacking PROBLEMS WITH EZ FLASHV 3 IN 1 EXPANSION PACK + R4

cyp09

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Recently I bought an EZ FlashV 3 in 1 Expansion Pack with an r4.
DSC00966.jpg

The r4 is working fine, but the EZ FlashV 3 in 1 Expansion Pack is a pain.
I am unaware of all this patching stuff so maybe that is my problem, but I did not think it was necessary for me to do anything to make my EZ FlashV 3 in 1 Expansion Pack work properly.
All I did to try to get the EZ FlashV 3 in 1 Expansion Pack to work is by adding the GBA_Exploader.nds file and the 3in1_ExpPack_Tool.nds file to the root of my microSD for the r4.
Here is a pic of all the files I have in the root:
DSC00964.jpg

DSC00962.jpg

I have the Nintendo DS Browser.nds file, but I don't have the Opera Web Browser.nds file.
DSC00965.jpg

Do I need the other one for my r4 to detect the EZ FlashV 3 in 1 Expansion Pack?
DSC00961.jpg

I have gone to the Expansion Mode under GBAExploader and selected Expansion Ram and everything, but nothing seems to work.
I tried playing Metroid Prime Pinball to see if my rumble works, but that doesn't work either.
I tried pushing the R at the top right. I tried going to the Expansion Mode under GBAExploader and pushing Rumble level:weak, medium, strong, but still no luck.
DSC00963.jpg

I have been messing with this crap for so long that my brain hurts.

I got my GBAExploader.nds file and the 3in1_ExpPack_Tool.nds file from http://www009.upp.so-net.ne.jp/rudolph/nds/ExpLoader/.

If I need to patch something or I need some kind of specific file please give me a WORKING link, step by step instructions, or you can even AOL IM me.
My username is kocyp.
Please help me out.
This has been bothering me so much.

I have also tried doing this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_DjHWX6KDY.
Of course it was an epic fail.

PLEASE HELP
wacko.gif

q4short

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had the same problem.. the new 3 in 1 only lets you play GBA games.. not rumble or set RAM. You and I both have to wait for another release from Rudolph to answer our problems

q4short

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o thank you cory!

now can someone please explain how to extract or install? the patch? do I need to download a seperate program to do so?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: