Hacking Problems with DSTWO

felystar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello. I received my DSTWO updated to support latest 3DS version and so it did. I formatted my SD card and copied EOS and games on it. It works really well, but however sometimes I get a kinda graphical issue in the lower part of both upper and touch screen. Even if I get into the DSTWO menu using Hotkeys it keeps being affected. The solution is closing the game and trying to load it again. This happens sometimes only and in all games.

This flashcard is amazing and amazingly expensive too. Is there any way to make this disappear?

PS: I'll try to attach a picture as fast as I find again the same problem.

felystar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I mean more expensive than other flashcards xD However, I bought it so... I will take a picture next time it happens.

felystar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have any picture? If so please attach it so that Rydian knows what we're talking about

BTW: that cannot be normal...

PS: do you have a custom loading screen? I do. It may have to do with it...

amaro999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello. I received my DSTWO updated to support latest 3DS version and so it did. I formatted my SD card and copied EOS and games on it. It works really well, but however sometimes I get a kinda graphical issue in the lower part of both upper and touch screen. Even if I get into the DSTWO menu using Hotkeys it keeps being affected. The solution is closing the game and trying to load it again. This happens sometimes only and in all games.

This flashcard is amazing and amazingly expensive too. Is there any way to make this disappear?

PS: I'll try to attach a picture as fast as I find again the same problem.

This is A Known Bug. use BagOS instead To FIX It

stephysanrio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That happend to me once and i noticed that when it happened there were different save files for the same game... I assumed that it was putting them together or something like that xD deleting the other save file for me worked but yeah dunno if it will work for you..

felystar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is A Known Bug. use BagOS instead To FIX It
Does it?

That happend to me once and i noticed that when it happened there were different save files for the same game... I assumed that it was putting them together or something like that xD deleting the other save file for me worked but yeah dunno if it will work for you..
You mean a .sav file and a .DTC file?

amaro999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Yes. It seems that the official SC2 loader does not clean the memory correctly after initializing, causing this issue. This has already been discussed in some other topic.

You should use BAGplug instead, because this bug was corrected in BAG´s version of the loader (I said BAGOS before, but I meant BAGplug).

Reactions: VatoLoco

felystar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes. It seems that the official SC2 loader does not clean the memory correctly after initializing, causing this issue. This has already been discussed in some other topic.

You should use BAGplug instead, because this bug was corrected in BAG´s version of the loader (I said BAGOS before, but I meant BAGplug).
Ok, I'll give it a try. Thanks

EDIT: When I load a ROM, should I choose Internal or EOS?

felystar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
But I think that if I choose EOS, it will load up games exactly the same way it does in DSTwo menu and I will have the same problem...

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I dunno, I solve this by running game in native res. So eos or internal doesn't seem like an important choice to me. I just thought eos has better compability, that's all.

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
What's the difference between them anyway ?

the option is mainly for .nds homebrew compatibility. most hb work fine with internal, but there's a few that work better launched with EOS (chronoclon, scummvm, and a few others).

quote from BassAceGold:
Using the default option (Internal) for commercial games will default to EOS, and for homebrew games it will use its own internal loader. The option is there for people who may want to use EOS to load their homebrew for compatibility reasons.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.pcgamer.com/gaming-industry/sony-apologizes-for-sony-interview-with-sony-developer-ne...