Hacking Problems reading files

leonheart_a

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I recently bought a new laptop, it has vista. On my old PC (XP) i would plug the G6 real in and it would install neccesary drivers etc and then i would be able to use it. However i plug it into my laptop and it wont work. It says it failed to install drivers and couldnt find any solutions etc.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Edit: It also seems my old PC cant install drivers to. The thing is i know i have used it with bothe the PC and laptop before

DarthYoshi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure the G6DS Real doesn't install ANY drivers. Basically, when my computer says something like "installing new hardware", it means that it isn't recognizing the G6DS Real. When that happens, just unplug the USB from the PC and replug it in again. It may take several tries. And whenever you get the chance, you should backup your card.

Note: You don't have to "safely remove hardware" when that happens because it's not recognizing it. You only have to safely remove when it's recognized.

If your computers STILL don't recognize it, try putting it in the DS to make sure the DS still recognizes it. If it doesn't, you probably have to reformat it. If you reformat, reformat from the DS, NOT the PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1