Emulation Problems loading last input profile in CEMU 1.15.3, .4 and .5 Help

remix10tailed

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(EDIT: Fix can be found at the bottom now)
So I've been using Cemu for quite a while now, but ever since I updated to 1.15.3 (Currently I'm using today's release, 1.15.5), I seem to have an issue with trying to load a profile on a last 8th player. When I try doing it manually without loading a profile, the inputs do not read unless I disable a different player even though they are both not the set to the same input. So basically, it limits me to using only 7 profiles, no matter what order I load/manually put them in. I tried looking for answers anywhere online and failed. Hoping it was a bug that would be fixed within the next two updates, I waited and still have the problem in 1.15.5. Anyone else having this issue? Any known way to fix this without losing all of my Cemu stuff? (EDIT: Fix can be found at the bottom now)

Clarify: I can use the 8th profile as a profile with perfect inputs, but only if one of the profiles before it disabled. So if I load the profiles from 8th to 1st, the profile for 1st won't load the profile because it was the last one loaded. (EDIT: Fix can be found at the bottom now)

Long story short: Cemu won't let me have more than 7 controllers being used for an unknown (to me at least) reason. (EDIT: Fix can be found at the bottom now)

EDIT: Alright after finding no answers or help I decided to experiment with Cemu myself, and found out the fix is pretty easy!

Fix: All you have to do is go into the "controllerProfiles" folder and delete the files named "contoller0; controller1; controller2; controller3;..etc" .txt files, which seems to be a way to clear the config for Cemu's input (only delete the controller#.txt files unless you plan on deleting some of your custom made profiles). Just start up Cemu after you get rid of those files and load/set up all your custom profiles again in Cemu's input setup and you should be able to load profiles on all 8 players with no problems or error messages!

Last edited by remix10tailed,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...