Hacking problems in dsi dump error code

betafour

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay ive tested my connection to the wii... check on the homebrew that i got my wii ip adress which is 192.168.1.3 seems okay... when ever i run a cios downgrader or ios downgrader or any related downloading FW with wanikoko's update i got this dumb shit DSI dump error with lots of numbers and stacks up... ive been fixing my wii for like 5 hours now... i know imma noob but i really need help now...

first i have a 3.2U FW before so i decided to upgrade to 4.0U via nintendo update, now this were it all started, i was trying to get USB loader 1.5 to run... everything was so frustrating searching all over the wii hack fourms, i just cant do any steps i just get those freakin ret - id 1017, 1012, 14 etc... its so f%#$# hard... then miracle happen i open cios downgrader then i downgrade to 3.2U now im in 3.2u now... now all i want is to have a 4.0U system with that wanikoko's 4.0 custom FW and with the USB loader working... is there any solutions please?

thanks in advance... if you want more infos about the stuffs i did please tell me here... thanks...

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
If you had used the "IOS Downgrader" under 4.0 everything would have worked fine.
You only need to make sure that you have a cIOS installed otherwise you will need to use BannerBomb

betafour

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well, i just open cios downgrade and it worked so ive decided it to downgrade to 3.2U so now im on 3.2U and its very frustrating when i always get dsi dump error codes...

so what should i do now when im on 3.2U? i want it to make up to 4.0U with usb loader 1.5 working man..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.