Problems getting Eevee-lution on GTS

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by gumbyx84, May 19, 2011.

May 19, 2011
  1. gumbyx84
    OP

Member gumbyx84 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Has anyone had any issues downloading their promo Eevee-lution from the Global Link? I know I played the game and "won" one a Flareon, but when I log into my Global Link account and go to the Promotions section it says "I know the promotion was only for a limited time". Have no idea why its not working.

2. Cuelhu

Member Cuelhu КУ!

there are many people having this issue including myself. I got an Espeon, but it seems that game didn't save it. Just search the internet for "You need to be qualified to participate in the promotion. Please check the Pokemon Trainer Club." and you'll get many results.

3. gumbyx84
    OP

United States
    Thanks for the heads up. I send an email to tech support. I'm going to use said results as proof of the problem. 9 out of 10 nothing will come of it, but not gona know for sure unless you try.

4. digipokemaster

Member digipokemaster Innocent Uke

United States
    i had one but some how it saying i didnt get it which i did beat it and got eevee

5. gumbyx84
    OP

United States
    Well I just came from the Serebii.net and ProjectPokemon forums and it seems people there didn't get their eevee-lutions as well. A number of them sent emails to tech support at Pokemon.com about it. I suggest anyone here with who had problems do the same. If enough people bring it to there attention, there is a good chance they will do something about the problem.

6. Ammako

Member Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    Did you check back after you won the game (pun) to be 100% sure the servers had registered it properly?
    I'm pretty sure that once you won and chose that Eeveelution, it told you to check back again to be sure it had registered it.

7. gumbyx84
    OP

United States
    I remember it saying to check back later to find out details on getting your eevee-lution. Remember they didnt announce when the "prize" was to be given away.

Update: Well is seems a few people on the Serebii forums have received emails from Pokemon Company saying they are investigating the problem. Seems like they are taking it issue seriously.

8. gamefan5

Member gamefan5 Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur

Canada
    That's weird. Because I got my Eeveelution. It' s an Espeon with Magic bounce. Lvl. 10. I got it thursday and for me it was working.