Problems finding Slot 2 device for use with Cyclo DS

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Animehead, May 24, 2009.

1. Animehead
    OP

Animehead Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2009
    Hey guys,
    I bought the Cyclo DS Evolution with a 4gb card a while back and i`m really happy with it. I didn`t realise at the time i would need a slot 2 device to play GBA roms and now I would really love to be able to do that. HOWEVER all the reviews/info i have researched on the net seem to all be quite contradictory and no-one seems to be able to agree on which one is best. I should mention have an ORIGINAL model DS- Someone i know suggested getting the Cyclo DS mini for gba stuff however i can`t find it in any online stores. I am not bothered about any additional features I just want to be able to play the widest range of GBA roms possible.
    Also: even if all of the available slot 2 devices have poor compatability could this be improved by the Cyclo DS Evolution`s auto patching ability?
    Thanks in advance

2. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
    Best option would be the Phat-sized EZ-Flash 3in1 expansion pack. The CycloDS can natively work with this, or you can use GBA ExpLoader to manage it. Don't get a slot-2 CycloDS product - they're worse than the slot-2 Supercard products, which aren't that good with GBA games.

3. Animehead
    OP

Animehead Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 28, 2009
    Thanks for the help. I`ll scour the net for who`s got the best deals....wow talk about misinformation I had read somewhere that there was only an EZ3IN1 for the DS lite...damn liars!

4. DanTheManMS

DanTheManMS aka Ricochet Otter

Jun 2, 2007
    United States
    Georgia
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice