Problem with Zelda breath of the wild !!

rp05

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently started getting a problem with Zelda BOTW loading a game, (Loading from save files or trying to start a new game). I get to the title screen when the i click on the save or new game it will load up and then just before it enters the game I get the error "The software was closed because an error occurred". I have tried it on five different accounts which i have on the switch and have tried removing and reinstalling the software with no joy. I have firmware 16.0.3 and Atmosphere 1.5.4.

Any help would be very much appreciated :)

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I recently started getting a problem with Zelda BOTW loading a game, (Loading from save files or trying to start a new game). I get to the title screen when the i click on the save or new game it will load up and then just before it enters the game I get the error "The software was closed because an error occurred". I have tried it on five different accounts which i have on the switch and have tried removing and reinstalling the software with no joy. I have firmware 16.0.3 and Atmosphere 1.5.4.

Any help would be very much appreciated :)
Have you tried installing a different copy of the game?

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you mean an earlier version ?? have tried version 0 but says i have to update software before i can play. could try different source but this one worked for me for the last 4-5 years through all updates
To get rid of the nag "update blah blah blah" uninstall update with either dbi or tinfoil and then select reset required version.

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
you mean an earlier version ?? have tried version 0 but says i have to update software before i can play. could try different source but this one worked for me for the last 4-5 years through all updates
No I meant delete the game and make a "new backup of your cartridge" . Your nsp might be corrupt

rp05

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so i have managed to get Version 1.0 working and loading into all saves with no problems. My question is does anyone know where i can download update files separately (ie. 1.1, 1.2 up to 1.6) so i can test each one to see which update is causing the problem also cant load my master mode save which is the ones im interested in (Have the 900 Seeds!!!!) again thanks for any help. The reason for the time gap is i gave up for a while still getting everything in TOTK but i still regard BOTW as one of if not my best experience in gaming :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol