Problem with WhatsApp on encrypted system

Mazamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ayy guys, I have a problem with WhatsApp. After I have encrypted my system, cyanogenmod 13, WhatsApp can't download photos, videos and audios. Is there a workaround? Can I edit WhatsApp to save the medias on an external SD card? If you need further information just ask.

loco365

Trophies
XP
If Whatsapp isn't making backups or working properly when your device is encrypted, it might be a bug in the app itself. Perhaps you should report it.

Reactions: Mazamin
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
@DrCrygor07
Try going to settings, apps, click on WhatsApp and then clear data / cache (won't destroy anything) Try to see if it works. Many apps have issues with CM12/13, but let's see if this works. I'm having issues recording videos on Snapchat, but there's no fix for it yet. :/

Mazamin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
@DrCrygor07
Try going to settings, apps, click on WhatsApp and then clear data / cache (won't destroy anything) Try to see if it works. Many apps have issues with CM12/13, but let's see if this works. I'm having issues recording videos on Snapchat, but there's no fix for it yet. :/
I will try, thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different...