CrvyloOo

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
First of all, I have an AceKard 2 and am running the most recent official firmware (since I have no idea how to change firmware and don't see any reason to.)
Now, on to the problem. The game mentioned in the title, Magical Starsign, refuses to save. I've tried both the U and E versions, and they both lock up on "Saving data... Do not turn the power off."
Now, this game looks pretty damn fun and interesting, and a brilliant time waster I could use on my upcoming road trip, so this is why I'm so interested in getting this game to work. So, does anyone know how to fix this? Or what I can do to possibly fix it?
Help is greatly appreciated.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
maybe you can try AKAIO as your firmware
smile.gif

if you can't save the game and making sure everything was right with the firmware.. just feel free to report the bug to the team
smile.gif

CrvyloOo

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I was reading up on how I'd try changing to AKAIO, but do I really have to format my card first?
I honestly don't have enough room on my computer to copy everything from my flash cart onto there (yes, I have a really shitty computer.)
So, do I HAVE to format it before changing the firmware?

Porkdish

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Buy another micro SD? ... cheaper than buying a new computer. Just get one that comes with another usb reader. Mount both cards on pc and copy files from one card to the other.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...