ROM Hack Problem with The Biggest Loser for the DS

Calvary0420

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just loaded YSMenu on my DS Lite(own own an R4) and got M&L: BiS to work but im trying to get The Biggest loser to work now and I keep getting a load error. I have seen the posts about these errors and how to fix a load error problem but i still cant get the game to work. Can someone explain what i need to do to get this working for my wife?

Its a load error = -4

I have reformatted twice and i am currently using FAT and not FAT32.

Any help would be appriciated...

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Not trying to sound rude, but if you want tips for diets and exercise you can find them everywhere on the internet without the need of downloading this crappy game.

Calvary0420

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your right. and if i was worried about the quality of the game i wouldnt be posting this asking for assistance... crappy or not i want to know if someone has a solution for my load error problem not my choice in games...

onivan

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Get official Firmware, YSMenu is just too troublesome, and most games have been running smoothly or a bit sloppy (with patches) but still running.

Cheers

Calvary0420

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought maybe the DSi factor had something to do with it. ill probably just give up trying on this game seeing as its not a recreational game really. However, i did make the move to YSMENU because i couldnt get M&L: BiS to work with the R4DS firmware. ive read quite a bit that no new firmware is coming any time soon.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not DSi only but DSi Enhanced. rofl, stupid games. Tired of games with innovations for the sake of innovation. I want something that has some meat on it and has a good method of gameplay.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
phoenixclaws said:
It's not DSi only but DSi Enhanced. rofl, stupid games. Tired of games with innovations for the sake of innovation. I want something that has some meat on it and has a good method of gameplay.
I think anyone on the cast of Biggest Loser has enough meat on them for everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU