OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Ok.
Finally opened my DS to play Destructobot's recommendation, Soup Bubbles (E). But whenever I click it to play, it freezes at very start of loading.
I updated to 1.13, no luck.

Other games that were already on the cart (Kingston 1GB MicroSD) are working but this one doesnt.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Heh. Soup Bubbles.

I don't know about Soup Bubbles, but I haven't heard of a problem with SOUL Bubbles using the DSTT!
smile.gif

You might try an untrimmed ROM and see if your ROM is corrupt. Also, make sure your .nds and .sav files are in a "games" folder and that your microSD card isn't nearly full. Finally, make sure that the save file is named exactly the same as the .nds file with a ".sav" option (everything should match the case of the .nds file except that the ".sav" should always be lowercase).

-Bri

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
thnx Bri,
lol @ typo, since I dont follow NDS releases like before, these happen.

@topic: ROM is not trimmer, card has 33mg free, both are in my NDS folder, .nds and .sav are named alike.

Should I back up and format the disc? Would it be cause of fragmentation occurred overtime?

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
test84 said:
Thnx,
It seems that I have to format the card, and about my card being slow, its the fastest, Kingston 1GB Japan.

So you can play a great game now! Good thing you sorted it out. I'm having fun with the game so far.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
First you should make sure the ROM isn't corrupt using Rominator's CRC checksum (or something similar). If you know the ROM isn't corrupt, reformat your card using the Panasonic formatter. If it doesn't work after that, let us know and we'll help you track the problem down further.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Still in need of a good laugh? Watch this movie. LMAO! I watched it a few day ago. Hilarious!