Hacking Problem with saving in Wood R4

rocksgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I installed Wiid R4 1.23 as a secondary OS in my R4 and it it seemed to be working fine, but I can't save in my games.
I tried only with two games: Super Scribblenauts and Ghost Trick.
In Super Scribblenauts, I can play as much as I want to, but if I turn the DS off the savefile just disappears. If I don't turn it off, but instead just go to the main page (practice or free mode or whatever) and go to the save list, the name of the savefile is still there, but it's like there's no save at all. When I click it it just asks me which name do I want and sends me back to the tutorial.

In Ghost Trick the error is simpler. When I try to save, the game says that that it wasn't possible to and asks me to shut down my DS.

I tried formating my microSD multiple times, reinstalling the Wood, updating it to V 1.24, changing the options so that he could read .sav files, and nothing worked.

Anyone know how to fix this? I want to play these games so bad ;_;

rocksgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's not original. Anyway, I've been told it works in clones as a secondary OS. I have friends who use clones too and Wood works fine with them. I plan on asking them to host the archives to see if it works, but since they'll be offline for some time, I thought asking here would be the better option.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
There's a version of Wood that runs on a particular clone, other than that your only option is Wood-All-In-One, or WAIO for short.

rocksgo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I installed WAIO 1.15 but everytime I try to load a game it says:

Code:
Cannot open /MOONSHL2/EXTLINK/_hn.HugeNDSLoader.nds.
Accept your fate.
Press A to shut down.

Is it possible to fix this or does that mean my only option left is to buy another flashcard?

zygie

Trophies
XP
Country
Wood runs perfectly on 1:1 clones of the original R4, so if TrolleyDave is correct your cart is not a 1:1 clone and Wood might have problems with it.

It's still hit-and-miss with some clones. Maybe you could tell us which "R4" you have? I just ordered a 1:1 R4 DS clone a couple days ago (site on the box says www.r4ds.com) and while it isn't "original" it runs Wood nicely, I even upgraded to 1.24 a few hours ago without a hitch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-