Problem with only 1 ROM?

Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Steamy, Aug 12, 2011.

Aug 12, 2011

Problem with only 1 ROM? by Steamy at 8:52 PM (489 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Steamy
    OP

Newcomer Steamy Newbie

United States
    I have an Acekard 2i in which I have used without a single problem for well over 8 months (when I bought it). I've been bored recently, and decided to play one of my old ROMs (Suikoden - Tierkreis) that I've already beat. But some reason it won't even load? Earlier I reformatted my card from when it said "System data couldn't be found", but I fixed that and now it just stays on the loading screen (and it is only this game). My card is 100% updated and my DS firmware is older than December 2010. Any reason why it might not work when it worked fine when I originally played/beat it (both the system data and the loading screen freeze problem are only this game).

2. SpiralTrance

Newcomer SpiralTrance Member

United Kingdom
    have you tested it in an emulator?

3. Lacius

Member Lacius GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    Make sure you did a full format of your SD card. Make sure you are using the latest version of AKAIO. Make sure it is not a bad ROM and see if getting it from another source fixes the problem. You might also try turning off AAP.

4. Steamy
    OP

Newcomer Steamy Newbie

United States
    Okay I just disabled AAP and it worked (never had to do that for the 50+ ROMs I've played lol, nor when I originally played this game)
    Thanks for your help guys.

5. Lacius

Member Lacius GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I find it best to just turn off AAP in the default settings and only enabling it for new games that have problems.