Hacking Problem with ninjhax 1.1b on 9.2.0-9E

  • Thread starter Thread starter HolySt4r
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,571
  • Replies Replies 8

HolySt4r

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Nov 24, 2013
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Trophies
0
XP
111
Country
Italy
Today I got an old 3DS XL and I updated it to 9.2 using cooking mama.
I tried to install ninjhax but I got stuck at 70%. I later discovered (here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/help-installing-ninjhax-on-9-2-0-9u-freezing-on-70.385281/) that there's a glitch that smea hasn't fixed yet.

I don't have a gateway 3DS but I own cubic ninja, Sky3DS and an Acekard 2i. Is there a way to downgrade/correctly installing the ninjhax with these or should I buy gateway to do that?

Thanks for helping
 
Today I got an old 3DS XL and I updated it to 9.2 using cooking mama.
I tried to install ninjhax but I got stuck at 70%. I later discovered (here: https://gbatemp.net/threads/help-installing-ninjhax-on-9-2-0-9u-freezing-on-70.385281/) that there's a glitch that smea hasn't fixed yet.

I don't have a gateway 3DS but I own cubic ninja, Sky3DS and an Acekard 2i. Is there a way to downgrade/correctly installing the ninjhax with these or should I buy gateway to do that?

Thanks for helping
Check the last part of your firmware it needs to be above 0.6 (eg 9.2.0-7+) And which ninjhax are you trying to install?
Check the last part of your firmware it needs to be above 0.6 (eg 9.2.0-7+) And which ninjhax are you trying to install?
updating with cart won't update your browser

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Check the last part of your firmware it needs to be above 0.6 (eg 9.2.0-7+) And which ninjhax are you trying to install?

updating with cart won't update your browser
Sorry my bad it says all that in the title. Go into your browser and look at the
Check the last part of your firmware it needs to be above 0.6 (eg 9.2.0-7+) And which ninjhax are you trying to install?

updating with cart won't update your browser
sorry it's says all my answers in the title my bad. Check on the browser and scroll down to the bottom settings
 
actually I'm trying to do that but every time I go to the website go.gateway-3ds, the browser shuts down and keeps popping up a message telling me to restart the system. I also tried cleaning the cache and browser history.

I managed to access the site only once and made the backup of the nand.

Edit:
I found that accessing another website and then going to the gateway site is working. Strange.
 
Last edited by HolySt4r,
actually I'm trying to do that but every time I go to the website go.gateway-3ds, the browser shuts down and keeps popping up a message telling me to restart the system. I also tried cleaning the cache and browser history.

I managed to access the site only once and made the backup of the nand.
Not sure if this will help try this mirror
http://go.gateway.maki-chan.de

And double check you have latest launcher.dat
 
Last edited by Columbo2811,
Thanks :)

There's one thing I don't understand. I installed rxtools (at least in system settings there's RX3D 9.2.0-9E). How can I install cia now ? I need to install sysupdater, right? Or just putting it with the cia in the updater folder will do the trick?
 
Thanks, finally I made it ! I upgraded to 9.2.0-20E and installed the ninjhax.

Now I have a question about pastacfw, emunand and sysnand. Right now I've installed FBI in the sysnand to use the sysupdater. So.. I can delete everything on the SD (fbi, boot, etc) and just put the pastacfw to insert cia? I read it install on sysnand...
 
Last edited by HolySt4r,

Site & Scene News