Problem with NDSTT Can anyone help?

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by bromo21, Aug 25, 2008.

Aug 25, 2008
  1. bromo21
    OP

Newcomer bromo21 Newbie

United Kingdom
    I have purchased DSTT and Kingston 2GB microSD I am new to this and can't get up and running. I have downloaded version 1.10 kernel DSTT file and copyed it to the sd card. I have put some games on the card. When I put the DSTT into my NDS it comes up with a white screen and the word MENU? and a pic of a card in red on the top screen. It does nothing else. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I don't know where I am going wrong!!!

2. 4zndude345

Banned 4zndude345 Banned

United States
    ok first donwload kernarl 1.15 lastest one and try taking out hte sd card and puting back in that how i fix my problem

3. kobykaan

Member kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

United Kingdom

ok somethings gone wrong with the kernel

you also need the 1.15 kernel this is the latest get it here

download it then unzip it inside this folder there will be another folder called ENG open this folder and inside this is the KERNEL file [​IMG]

theres a folder called TTMenu copy this and all its contents onto your memory card ... then copy the TTMENU.dat file onto your memory card put the mem card back in your TTDS and put it in your ds and start the ds up check its working ....

if you want to put games on put them all in a folder on the mem card call the folder GAMES this will keep them organised [​IMG]

4. IOwnAndPwnU

Member IOwnAndPwnU GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Although, when you're choosing a game, it won't show folders unless you get the YSMenu firmware. So it looks organized only on your computer but it's unorganized on the DSTT with the official firmware.