Hardware Problem with NDSiCARD Shop Order - Need Info

DMC23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered the Supercard DSTWO for Nintendo 3DS, DSi (XL), DSi v1.4.4 on November 21st from NDSiCARD. The last update I received was

November 24, 2012 Processing Your payment has been received ,delivery will be arranged as soon as possible! Thank you…

I ordered from them because many people here said they were trustworthy. However, after e-mailing them 3 times asking for help, I am starting to get worried. I realize that if they have shipped my item, it's coming from overseas, so it might not be here yet. However, I don't know that they shipped it and I am getting rather frustrated with the lack of a simple e-mail response. Any advice/ opinions? I am teetering close to filing a fraud claim with my card - just wanted to check around here to see if anyone else had similar experiences.

war2thegrave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are just going to have to suck it up.
Should have just ordered from the most reliable site you could find instead of the cheapest.
I can't believe that even with the ability to play practically every ds game for free, that
a couple of dollars will decide the choice between a reliable site with good shipping times
and a relatively unknown site.

It's probably coming from china and the postal services are backed up due to holiday shipping,
so you may have to wait a while.

EthanObi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For starters, you are using the WRONG SITE, NDSiCard has multiple fraud reports against it.
The one that is trusted is NDS-CARD.
Edit: FFFFUUUU Wasted my 200th post D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1