Problem with NDSiCARD Shop Order - Need Info

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by DMC23, Dec 15, 2012.

1. DMC23
    OP

DMC23 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    I ordered the Supercard DSTWO for Nintendo 3DS, DSi (XL), DSi v1.4.4 on November 21st from NDSiCARD. The last update I received was

November 24, 2012 Processing Your payment has been received ,delivery will be arranged as soon as possible! Thank you…

I ordered from them because many people here said they were trustworthy. However, after e-mailing them 3 times asking for help, I am starting to get worried. I realize that if they have shipped my item, it's coming from overseas, so it might not be here yet. However, I don't know that they shipped it and I am getting rather frustrated with the lack of a simple e-mail response. Any advice/ opinions? I am teetering close to filing a fraud claim with my card - just wanted to check around here to see if anyone else had similar experiences.

2. war2thegrave

war2thegrave GBAtemp Regular

Feb 12, 2010
    United States
    You are just going to have to suck it up.
    Should have just ordered from the most reliable site you could find instead of the cheapest.
    I can't believe that even with the ability to play practically every ds game for free, that
    a couple of dollars will decide the choice between a reliable site with good shipping times
    and a relatively unknown site.

It's probably coming from china and the postal services are backed up due to holiday shipping,
    so you may have to wait a while.

3. Kyouhei

Kyouhei Official 任天堂 Lover

Aug 18, 2011
    For starters, you are using the WRONG SITE, NDSiCard has multiple fraud reports against it.
    The one that is trusted is NDS-CARD.
    Edit: FFFFUUUU Wasted my 200th post D: