Hacking Problem with NDSiCARD Shop Order - Anyone have experience with them?

DMC23

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered the Supercard DSTWO for Nintendo 3DS, DSi (XL), DSi v1.4.4 on November 21st from NDSiCARD. The last update I received was

November 24, 2012 Processing Your payment has been received ,delivery will be arranged as soon as possible! Thank you…

I ordered from them because many people here said they were trustworthy. However, after e-mailing them 3 times asking for help, I am starting to get worried. I realize that if they have shipped my item, it's coming from overseas, so it might not be here yet. However, I don't know that they shipped it and I am getting rather frustrated with the lack of a simple e-mail response. Any advice/ opinions? I am teetering close to filing a fraud claim with my card - just wanted to check around here to see if anyone else had similar experiences.​
P.S. Sorry for the double post- posted question yesterday, but apparently in wrong section.​

eyecat14

GBATemp's Lovely Jizzing Mordecai™
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
How did you even get to pay? They didn't even have a paying option for me dude, I emailed them, they respond just, very, very, slowly, they only replied ONE time, i'm not sure if it's even legit....so either wait one week, ask someone who's ordered from there before or file a fraud claim, good luck dude, ;~;7 :cry:

Intentional

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered from them on the same date and they took my money and to this day it still says processing. They never shipped it. I'm not getting any emails answered and I'm having trouble getting my bank to remove the charge. It's frustrating for sure.

Reactions: eyecat14

RikuSS4

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered something from ndsicard.com in October and got my item in about a month. So I ordered something else form them on November 24, but I have yet to receive the item. It still says processing and attempts to contact them have gone unanswered so far. Either they are really behind because of the holidays, or something else happened.

Derek D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I have no experience with them, but as they have warehouse in Hongkong, their company might based in the mainland.(they dont sell items to me as I'm from China)
Got so many good Chinese sites, but never heard this.

The only thing I can say is good luck, dude.

Reactions: eyecat14

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sigh