1. zKin

OP zKin GBAtemp Regular

France
    Hello,

I did an error in the past, I downloaded a CIA of the Mii Plaza DLC, to try "VIP features" such as... the thing to save selected Miis we got.
    It worked so well I kept using it without thinking about it.

But at a point, the CIA/DLC seems to have been removed. I didn't proper uninstall it, yet when I launch it I'm back on a non VIP/premium Mii Plaza.

Those days, i'm willing to pay for the DLCs, because various off-topic reasons.

BUT:
    Are the Miis I saved in the VIP room gone?
    What about minigames saves? Do we know if they got deleted?
    How can I manage to know? Should I try to extract the save with JKSM?
    Buying the VIP thing can erase the previous data?

I really hope I can, at least, get back the selected Miis. I didn't select them randomly to get in a VIP room...
    I don't want to touch anything before knowing if someone get an useful info.

Thank you;

2. AmandaRose

AmandaRose Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan

United Kingdom
    When you enter the eshop any illegal dlc gets deleted that is what must have happened to you.

3. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

United States
    To add to this, this only happens if you have legitimately purchased DLC of any kind (including themes) and enter the eShop. If everything you have is pirated, this won't happen.

saphris likes this.
  4. zKin

OP zKin GBAtemp Regular

France
    Ok, it's right, I purchased things and continue to do that, but, do you have any clue about my saves and selected Miis? :ph34r:

5. appeltje_eitje

appeltje_eitje GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    I have legitimately purchased dlc and themes too, how can i change that so that i'm not losing stuff again I can't go in the eshop now because i don't want to lose the dlc, my son went in the eshop and he lost his dlc and i don't know how to get it back sinds freeshop is gone..

6. lone_wolf323

lone_wolf323 GBAtemp Addict

Canada
    You dont change it. You cant. Unless you Actually purchase that content. Just search online for dlc of said game you need it for.

7. appeltje_eitje

Netherlands
    Thank you..

8. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

United States
    You'd have to create a new NNID, and then exclusively use pirated DLC. Even if you don't have your purchased DLC installed, it's still tied to your account, and will thus still cause this problem.

9. appeltje_eitje

Netherlands
    Yes, that's the only way, and I'm not willing to do that now, because i don't want to start it all over, and I am affraid of bumping into new problems..
    but I will keep it in mind, for now I stay out of the eshop and don't update my games, just to keep what is working now working.. Thank you

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Problem, Premium, Plaza