Hacking Problem with Mario Kart

Lorie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use configurable usb loader, the last version and rev19. I played mine mario kart until the wii couldn't read dvd proprely, now i download some backup on net, and trying to play it using the loader, but i get black screen every time in the race part. Chosse everything, and finally playing, black screen! anyone know the problem?.-.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You mean cIOS249 v19, correct? Which configurable usb loader version are you using? Are you playing from USB HDD, SD Card or disc? Can you play other games fine?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
cIOS249 v19 doesn't have problems with mario kart wii, maybe the downloaded image is broken, remove the backup from the usb hdd, clean your disc, start configurable usb loader, press plus and try to install your retail disc.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Obi-Wan Kenobi said:
Mario Kart Wii uses IOS37. What is your System Menu? What are the other games you have (if it is possible to know)? And try to use Multi Mod Manager to see if you have IOS37.
The IOS is not important, because he is playing from USB HDD, and a USB loader is using a cIOS like cIOS249 or cIOS222, so you don't need IOS37 installed on your wii. Also the system menu is not important, a wii game is not requiring a system menu version. Mario Kart Wii even don't need IOS37 like monster hunter tri for example, Mario Kart Wii works with every IOS and IOS Base for the cIOS.

EmbraceFiction

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Perhaps a bad copy of the game?

I second that vote; I can't see how it is possibly the soft-mod setup.

May I ask the type of USB HDD that you are using? It may not be completely compatible with the Loader?

Ex: Some devices tend to spin down while your using them, causing games to stop, and other problems to commence.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-