apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well i updated my cyclo's cheat section for the first time ever yesterday but for some reason, the cheats that show up on the program r4cce dont all show up on my cyclo. For example it says it has phoenix wright and pokemon soul silver cheats on the program but when i put it on the DS it doesnt show any cheats it just boots the game yet for other games such as ouendan and mario bros it will show the cheat menu. I'm using the 1.58 beta 2 firmware, any sugesstions ?

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
apb407 said:
Well i updated my cyclo's cheat section for the first time ever yesterday but for some reason, the cheats that show up on the program r4cce dont all show up on my cyclo. For example it says it has phoenix wright and pokemon soul silver cheats on the program but when i put it on the DS it doesnt show any cheats it just boots the game yet for other games such as ouendan and mario bros it will show the cheat menu. I'm using the 1.58 beta 2 firmware, any sugesstions ?

is your phoenix wright, soul silver patched, ripped or anything?

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hmm i dont think so im almost positive they are clean roms, and theres alot more games where cheats arent showing up such as big bang mini now also there is a pretty decent list :/

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You downloaded the correct cheat file from here right? http://cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp/
Make sure you unzipped it, and also make sure that you don't rename it. There should be both a "default.evoCheats" and a "user.evoCheats" in the CycloDS folder.
Otherwise, it may be that you downloaded a bad or prepatched ROM.

apb407

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^ thank you so much i dont know rather it was me having the wrong cheat file or mabye i had it named wrong but w.e. it was it works now , thanks again everybody !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And that game stick i'm tired of mentioning