Hacking Problem with all games in all loaders...kinda

BurningRage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
recently ive been trying to play everything from mario party 8 to wario ware on my wii from my seagate external hdd on usbloader gx and neo gamma. For some reason, they all load fine, but eventually the game will freeze. mario party freezes at a black screen when loading some kind of mini game or loading the instructions, and wario ware freezes when it loads a minigame right after it shows the form. Anyone wanna know why the games load fine but then won't stay...loaded? I'm running 4.2 and i used a guide (That i can no longer find) that had the little guy at the bottom...and he's holing a card? with the rainbow background too lol. Anyway yeah, the guide also had files with the original mario bros if anyone knows which one im talking about that'd be great. Also, if there's a way to factory default my wii so i can hack it with a different guide to possibly fix this let me know, because from the research i've done, the factory defaults do not erase all custom ios and stuff of the sort

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
maybe try defrag the external? i know sometimes that helps games load faster, not sure if it works on wbsf partitions though, also make sure your cios version is up to date aswell, it could be that the settings before you load the game could be wrong or something.

BurningRage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my hdd should work. My cousin (using a different hack package though) uses the same hdd. his, disks dont work but thats why hes got the hdd, and all of his load flawlessly. i guess ill wait til my bro gets home, my comp doesn't have the sd card adapter so when i made the card it was at a friends. should i just uninstall everything, factory default, and get a fresh installing package maybe?

BurningRage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its a seagate 320 gig the go one or whatever. (ultra portable). anyway yeah i switched the hibernate to never and still when i play mario party 8 about every other minigame it freezes. This is gettin kinda annoying as ive tried everything and nothing's working
frown.gif
. any way to fresh hack it or something or try maybe an ntfs loader will work or somethin?

BurningRage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*update* when the game(s) freeze, the disk in the external is still spinning. Also, when i try to play burned disks, the same thing happens, so it must be a prob with my ios' then? Any more help now that the problems not my hdd i guess?

BurningRage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*update* so yeah i thought maybe for a sec its a bad iso. Then rayman raving rabbids 2 froze n wario ware keeps freezing and the only that that doesn't freeze is like super mario sluggers. Either way, when the game freezes, the disk in the hard drive does not even slow down, so its not the hibernation i think is the problem...also tried ot make my wii a virgin and that was a bismal fail with any title deleter

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?