Hacking Problem w/ my AK2i or Micro SD

Cyndaquil95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been using my AK2i for about a year without any problems, but the last week when I was playing my rom, it got froze, I turned the DSi off and turned back on. My AK2i didn't load at all, it just show in the top screen a white screen, and in the bottom screen a black screen, and it didn't pass of there.
unsure.gif

I've formatted my Sandisk micro SD several times, put the lastest Akaio and nothing, it stills the same; no menu, no black screen with "Loading" , no error message, no nothing.
wtf.gif

I had tried the paper trick and it don't helped either.
Also I tried using a older version of Akaio and the Official "firmware", but nothing.
sad.gif

The Acekard is detected by the DSi so I don't think that it is a contact problem.
It is updated for the 1.4.1U.
It is not clone, I think. I've already cheked it.

I don't know why it stopped working suddenly. What could be the problem? Is the micro SD the problem or the AK2i?
I really need your help.

Sorry for my english if there is an ortographic error or something.

Dr.Aqua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cyndaquil95 said:
What can I do if I can't get another flashcard? And why I need to re-apply the 1.4.1 firmware update?

I believe he means another ds

Compatible DS's:
Original DS(i hate calling it the DS Phat)
Ds lite
DSi/XL that is UNDER 1.4

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Check that the Ak2i is genuine. (if you've been using it for more than a year then I guess it would have a windowed shell and an Actel chip), or it may have no window and a little black glue circle.

If no, demand a refund and get a new cart.
If yes, continue.

Then use a DS Phat, Lite or DSi(XL/LL) under 1.4 to apply the 1.4.1 firmware update.

If it doesn't work, umm... er... use a different DS.
If it does, TADA!

Dr.Aqua

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Show us a picture of this loading screen
If it looks like a r4 or dstt load screen
uve got a fake

Posts merged

uve got a fake

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dr.Aqua said:
Cyndaquil95 said:
What can I do if I can't get another flashcard? And why I need to re-apply the 1.4.1 firmware update?

I believe he means another ds

Compatible DS's:
Original DS(i hate calling it the DS Phat)
Ds lite
DSi/XL that is UNDER 1.4
No, Rydian means what he says. If the only flashcard he had was an AK2i that DIDN'T work, how is another system with the same card going to be any different? However a combination of the two would prove to be effective. We're asking you to reflash the bootloader because it may have gotten corrupted when the ROM froze using a different flashcard and perhaps another system that the alternative flashcard is compatible with. If such is available, redownload the 1.4.1 update and use the DSL version on the alternative card. Eject the alternative when asked to during the update and input the AK2i.

Cyndaquil95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I had problems loading gbatemp for two weeks, I dont know why. Sorry but I can't upload a picture because right now I don't have a camera

Dr.Aqua said:
uve got a fake

If you can, show me a picture of the R4 or DSTT loading screen, and I tell you if it looks the same

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cyndaquil95 said:
Hi, I had problems loading gbatemp for two weeks, I dont know why. Sorry but I can't upload a picture because right now I don't have a camera

Dr.Aqua said:
uve got a fake

If you can, show me a picture of the R4 or DSTT loading screen, and I tell you if it looks the same
R4:
r4.jpg
DSTT:
2225773394_19f411dbc4.jpg

Cyndaquil95

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hakoda said:
Cyndaquil95 said:

Dr.Aqua said:
uve got a fake

R4:
r4.jpg
DSTT:
2225773394_19f411dbc4.jpg

That is not my loading screen, actually I don't have any loading screen. Please if someone know what could be the problem nad how to fix it, please tell me
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to