Homebrew Problem using emunand with homebrew at 9.2

Pikar0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downgraded my 2ds to 9.2 and for installing luma3ds im following the steps to install it, i enter at homebrew i click a at Emunand9UI and it doesnt go to any menu it just seems loading and after 4 - 5 seconds just go a red screen and go again to homebrew so i cant do so much, i have tried many times and i dont know what to do if need a video to see it tell me ty i dont know what to do

Pikar0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have tried like 100 times to enter in emunand and still not working i have tried other app like tinyformat or menuhax and it works, will keep trying

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

did you follow a video guide?
yes i did

Pikar0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do you have any files on the root of your sd card that came from the emunand9 release?

was it this one?

thats the files i have in my sd maybe i have a not uptaded emunand idk i installed in my brother 3ds and it worked mine is 2ds dont know

do you have any files on the root of your sd card that came from the emunand9 release?

was it this one?

i followed this one :D i want a CF to play pokemon and online dont know if i need it or there is other way

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 217

Pikar0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
use wirten guides over video guides always. Video guides can get outdated quickly

https://github.com/d0k3/EmuNAND9/releases
tried it but keep not opening will try the guide that u gave me to me i dont know if i did something bad at downgrading or something but it seems working normally and not errors

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you probably didn't get a bad downgrade. Follow the guide, and it will work. If you need it in another language, I can find it for you probably. This guide has been translated many times

Pikar0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im from spain and my native language is spanish but im okay with the english so np and thanks u so much! btw before start that guide should i format all my sd card?

SimplyFedorable

Evangelion Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, you should. You don't need to, but it is advised

if you have any games from the eshop on your sysnand, be sure to copy your "Nintendo 3ds" folder to your desktop and after you format, put it back on your sd card

pm me if you have any other questions

Pikar0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im at the step
Open EmuNAND9 (This can sometimes take a few tries - if you still can't get it to work after quite a few, you can rerun the downgrade to make sure everything worked properly)

maybe i should try rerun the downgrade? just like if i were in another version to go 9.2 i stillcant open emunand

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
im at the step
Open EmuNAND9 (This can sometimes take a few tries - if you still can't get it to work after quite a few, you can rerun the downgrade to make sure everything worked properly)

maybe i should try rerun the downgrade? just like if i were in another version to go 9.2 i stillcant open emunand
Did your console crash during the downgrade? It sounds like you have a partial downgrade.

Pikar0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its possible i wasnt watching at it when i saw it it was rebooted if that happened what should i do? try to downgrade again?

EDIT : my bro told me he rebooted it after see a crash screen but he went on console and it was 9.2 so he though it was fine, did i brick the console? or i can try to make another downgrade to see if it works, i think that the partial downgrade is the most possible thing

EDIT 2: or maybe try to uptade it and then downgrading it again, im a little lost xD

Last edited by Pikar0,

Pikar0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i will try to make the downgrade again ty all so much u are so kind i fell so stjpid xD

Gamer4647

Trophies
XP
Country
Also, a little note from another guide here:

All variations of sysUpdater, not just PlaiSysUpdater, has a very small chance of causing a "soft brick" once the downgrade is complete and the device reboots. This will cause the system to boot directly to the Nintendo error screen instructing users to power off the device.

The reason for this is unknown, but can be prevented by performing a system format before downgrading. It seems to happen very often on systems with ambassador status or who have DSiWare installed.

Once this error happens, it can only be fixed by using recovery mode (A + R + L + Up on the D-Pad) to update to the latest system version.

Last edited by Gamer4647,

Pikar0

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did a redowngrade and emunand seems working fine ty all if i have any error i will tell u Ty all

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling.