Hacking Problem updating R4iGold from r4ids.cn, Revision C

ERVIER

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
My Chinese supplier told me ( last weekend ) about the update release ( +/- 24 jan 2013 ) This morning I received his message that the update release is cancelled. I'm very sorry, i was too fast to share my information. Please accept my excuses

Reactions: zoogie

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
My Chinese supplier told me ( last weekend ) about the update release ( +/- 24 jan 2013 ) This morning I received his message that the update release is cancelled. I'm very sorry, i was too fast to share my information. Please accept my excuses

Well that sounds like the end of the remaining 'C' cards then, thanks for the update.

Midnight Tboy

Trophies
XP
Country
I think it just sounds like a reseller buying himself time and fobbing off with excuses and no real knowledge on the update than anything else

pjmorie

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but has anyone with an R4i 3DS Gold (www.r4ids.cn) come across an issue where the card will not read the SD card? I got three of these cards today and one of them doesn't read the micro SD card fully. When I laucnh the card using my DSi the Wood firmware background screen comes up but the very small SD card icon in the background just keeps flashing, as if it's trying to read the data on the card.
I've tried 7 micro SD cards and all give the same result but they all work fine in the other two cards.

jmckutchin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, and I emailed the team again last night under a different email and they basically copy/pasted the same email. I don't think the metroid patch will ever be released. If it was going to be released, I feel like it would've been by now. I mean, 4.5.0-10 came out 47 days ago.

Begin the boycott!

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, and I emailed the team again last night under a different email and they basically copy/pasted the same email. I don't think the metroid patch will ever be released. If it was going to be released, I feel like it would've been by now. I mean, 4.5.0-10 came out 47 days ago.

Begin the boycott!

By boycotting what? They've already got our money..

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country

Begin the boycott!

False hope is a wonderful thing isn't it?

:rofl2:

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, but by not recommending the card to other gbatempers we decrease their referral sales, which does affect their bottom line.

Yes because it's not like they don't have anyone else to sell their carts to.

:glare:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SFpbRlIfowM&pp=ygUtQW5kIGxvb2sgbm8gbGl0dGxlIHRpbW15IGdsdWVkIHRvIHlv...